Chapter no.115 Doctor's Visit

If Naruto had to put a qualificative on his current situation, he would definitely use the word weird.

He was lying on a rather comfortable observation couch in one of the rooms of the closed-off section of the Senju Hashirama hospital, the one reserved for the ANBU. That in itself was nothing out of the ordinary. Naruto had been to the hospital numerous time and now that he was a recruit in ANBU, it only made sense he could access the particular aisle he was in.

The reason he was squirming slightly was the female ANBU currently poking his bare feet and involuntarily tickling him.

"Stop moving recruit."

The masked blond grunted and bit on his lips to stifle a chuckle.

"I'm doing my best, 'ttebayo."

The "therapy" was Dragon's last whim to try and see if Naruto's tenketsus could be opened properly, if forcefully. The ANBU, a Hyuuga Naruto had understood, had a bloodline allowing her to see his tenketsus and a special chakra manipulation technique linked to her taijutsu style that could hopefully grant them the desired result.

It had been a few days already since his first "mission" and Dragon had rather enthusiastically described to him how revolutionary his brand of stealth was, if only it could be learned.

Naruto was surprised to learn that his chakra coils were too strongly coiled due to the Kyuubi's chakra entering his system. Hence why Naruto had a large chakra but horrible control but according to Dragon, naruto bend the chakra flowing around him in an instinctual way to form the first step of what was commonly referred as the "chameleon cloak" but his naturally half-closed tenketsus also reduced his chakra trail to nothing.

Apparently this was something else since his stealth allowed him to go under the sixth ninja sense, the sensing ability all chakra users possessed to an extent.

The blond might be only moderately talented when it came to taijutsu but he was a stealth genius. Of course, it came with the price of making external and overall chakra control completely abysmal.

Well atleast he had the help of the ANBU to remove this Debuff but what it all meant was that Naruto, in addition to his already crazy routine, had to go to the hospital just after dinner to have his tenketsu points massaged by a Hyuuga ANBU in hope that they would relax. If Naruto's tenketsus could be opened, at least around the feet, he could eventually succeed with Chakra Burst.

Easier said than done and more ticklish than envisioned. It was the third seance and there were no results.

Naruto yelped when the ANBU poked the sole of his right foot without warning, a mixed sensation of pins and needles and warmth traveling up his leg in a second. The aftermath of the strike left the blond with the feeling someone was caressing his foot with a feather. It took the boy a deep breath to avoid laughing. He had done so a few minutes ago and the woman had poked him on the side, which had been very unpleasant.

The ANBU hummed and looked up at Naruto.

"I want to test something. Gather chakra in your right foot and push it out on my signal. You can do that?"

Naruto rolled his eyes and drawled his answer, "hai", before he focused on his task. A few seconds later, he gave the improvised masseuse a thumb up.

"At my signal… Three, two, one, now!"

The woman cried and as Naruto pulsed his chakra outward his right feet, she struck the sole of the same feet. The blond had to once again stifle a laugh when the ticklish sensation came back with a vengeance, this time with an intensity stronger than the simple strike had ever evoked.

"Ah!"

It was only the content, victorious exclamation of the ANBU that kept Naruto from exploding in uncontrolled laughter by startling him. With three quick breaths, the boy controlled his urge and relaxed his facial muscles.

"Something happened?" The blond asked with both trepidation and curiosity. ANBU agents were not really talkative and Hyuuga even less so, so the sudden shout and the fist pump was really surprising.

"I got one open!" The woman clamored, the satisfaction of having a hermetic problem finally cracking open evident in her voice. "I think it is staying open."

Naruto could not help but smile behind his mask. That was mighty good news for him. If he could open all his tenketsus, no doubt his chakra control would improve a bit. He kept himself from hollering his joy because while it was progress, nothing could say yet if it was permanent or not. And Tiger would undoubtedly know if he allowed his emotions to surface too loudly and that would earn Naruto a punch.

"That's good, right?" The blond opted to say. He was still allowed a bit of enthusiasm after all; he only had to control the decibel output. The woman simply silenced him with a raised, open palm. For a minute, none moved.

Eventually, the ANBU looked at the boy. "More than a full minute and it's still good. No way to tell if it won't close up again anytime soon but I'd say that's progress. Let's wrap this up for today, I'm done."

"Hai. You want me to report in your stead?"

"No, it's okay. I was more careful today so I won't have a repeat of our first try." The ANBU said as she stood up, massaging her neck. "But thanks."

"Thank you for helping me, Owl-san."

"Right. Now hush, run along."

Without losing another second, Naruto put his shoes back on, hopped off the couch, and after a light bow, darted out of the room.

Owl sighed and groaned as she kept massaging her neck. Those "massages" were exhausting for her. For a full hour, she had to keep her byakugan activated and poke at the feet of a teenager using the reverse Jyuuken.

The Jyuuken was a taijutsu style based on closing the opponent's tenketsus, causing the affected area to cramp up and become paralyzed. It was a feared style, if exclusive and chakra intensive because it required the byakugan to see the tenketsus and each strike had to be charged with chakra. It was a style designed to take down multiple opponents quickly.

Of course, the Hyuuga, in their wisdom, had developed a technique counter to it, because waiting for a Jyuuken strike to dissipate was long and, in some situation, bothersome to not say dangerous. During training for example; nobody liked to have to wait three hours for feelings to come back to their legs or to risk cardiac arrest because of a misjudged strike.

The idea was to force the blond's semi-closed tenketsus open with the reverse Jyuuken, so here she was, poking feet until near exhaustion.

Thank the Gods, he had the decency of washing himself after his day of training. It was already weird poking at feet, it would have been several times worse had they been smelly. The ANBU shuddered at the thought before she sighted. She dearly hoped nobody would ever learn of those sessions. She knew she was being ridiculous and that it was purely professional but she was also familiar with the kind of humor "en vogue" in the ANBU corps.

She would not stand for sexual jokes about pubescent boys and foot fetishism!

Owl groaned again. She had little hopes for the story to not get out. Everyone always ended up knowing everything in ANBU. A family it was and a family of gossips at that.

Not that surprising, considering it was a family entirely comprised of ninjas.