Chapter no.71 Boss Monster

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Where is the boss monster?

Naruto clicked his tongue as he had searched the front, basement, middle, and back.

Where is the cult leader?

Determined not to waste any more time, Naruto swiftly performed the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Multiple clones sprang to life around him.

"Find the boss monster, and let's finish this so I can go back and eat some ramen," he instructed them firmly.

The clones nodded in unison and dispersed in various directions.

An hour later, Naruto received the memories from his clones.

Each one had scoured different areas of the dungeon, but none had located the elusive boss.

Frustration knitted his brow as he pondered their absence.

"If the boss wasn't at the entrance, not at the middle portion, not in the basement, and not in the backyard, then where the hell is he?" Naruto thought, his mind working overtime.

Determined to solve this puzzle, Naruto activated Spirit Possession, allowing Sherlock Holmes' more analytical mindset to take over.

His expression turned calculating as he sifted through the possibilities.

There were two places he hadn't explored: the reinforced door in the basement entrance area and the strange, abyss-like chasm between the basement and upper areas.

"Where are you hiding?" he muttered to himself.

_______________________________________

Naruto stood at the edge of the chasm, the dark abyss stretching below him like a gaping maw.

He pulled out a kunai from his inventory and tossed it into the void, watching as it plummeted into the depths.

The kunai descended into what seemed like an endless fall until it reached the bottom, revealing a nightmarish scene that would make anyone think.

If there's ever a hell on earth, the bottom of this chasm could be it.

The bottom was a vast, tunnel-like room, filled with the corpses of hundreds of humans and monsters.

They were all scattered around a pool of bluish liquid, into which streams of blood from the bodies seemed to flow.

As the kunai neared the ground, a hand shot out from the shadows, snatching it from the air before it could touch the floor of corpses.

The hand then hurled the kunai back up towards the sky, displaying a frightening level of awareness and agility.

Naruto landed deftly on the side of the chasm, but the sight that greeted him almost made him vomit.

The ground was littered with bodies in various states of decay, the air thick with the stench of death.

Blood flowed in small streams, converging into the eerie, blue-tinged pool.

And there, amidst this macabre setting, was the boss monster.

An anthropomorphic animal with a wolf-like head.

Its snout was sharp and fearsome, and it wore a mask made of bones with an intricate, possibly tribal design of an eye that added to its menacing aura.