Chapter no.7 Sabatoge

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto was uncertain about inviting Hinata to his secret hideaway—a quiet spot on the school roof where he often went to watch the sky.

It was kind of his spot, really.

Naruto would head there during any free period, when a class dragged on too long, or simply to enjoy his lunch.

The only other people he ever encountered there were Choji and Shikamaru, though their appearances were sporadic, just a few times a month.

It seemed the duo drifted from one rooftop to another without any real pattern.

While Naruto longed to be friends, the feeling didn't seem mutual. Shikamaru would often just sleep there, earning his reputation as a lazy bum, and Choji was usually preoccupied with snacks.

They weren't mean, but whenever Naruto tried to join them, he felt out of place, like he didn't quite fit in with their laid-back, contented demeanor.

He wanted excitement and engagement; they seemed content with quiet and snacks.

Naruto sighed, dreading the next class.

It was math, his least favorite subject.

He couldn't help but wonder why ninjas even needed to know math.

Why would I need to know the angle at which I throw my Kunai?

"Couldn't they teach us something useful, like... doing taxes?" he muttered to himself, though he wasn't quite sure if that was more useful.

He was certain there had to be better things to learn out there... right?

Just then, Hinata caught his gaze, hesitating as if she sensed he wanted to say something.

"Hinata, you want to come to my secret hiding spot?" he blurted out, immediately regretting his volume as he noticed several classmates turning their heads towards them.

Hinata seemed to shrink a bit under the sudden onslaught of attention, and Naruto mentally kicked himself for making her uncomfortable.

"Well, I-I'll be on the roof if you want to hang out," he stammered, his voice cracking as he quickly made his escape from the classroom.

Not everyone is like you.

Naruto paused, the thought echoing in his mind. He really wanted to be friends with Hinata; she seemed awesome. But seeing how uncomfortable she became when everyone was looking made him uneasy. He sighed to himself, hoping this situation wouldn’t turn out like it did with Choji and Shikamaru, where they knew each other but weren’t really friends. "I... would like a friend," he thought, "even if I have to change for it."

Naruto headed to his locker to collect some scrolls on basic academy jutsus like the substitution jutsu, transformation, and the clone jutsu.

His hand clenched slightly when he reached the scroll for the clone jutsu—a technique he had always had mixed feelings about. But a smile crept onto his face as he remembered how, thanks to the system, he had already mastered Kunai and Shuriken Bukijutsu.

"If the system can help me learn the proper way to do Kunai and Shuriken Bukijutsu, I should be able to do a clone jutsu."

[ Notification: Opportunity detected to acquire the following skills ]

[ Transformation Jutsu]

[ Body Replacement Jutsu ]

[ Academy Clone Jutsu ]