52.

Next day.....

They already had breakfast....
Today was Sunday so all were at home.

Jackson was also there as it was Sunday....

"Kook baby come with me I have something for you..." Mrs.Jeon said...

Kook looked at Tae once and went with Mrs.Jeon in their room..

Kook had a hidden microphone in his cloths so that others can hear also what Mrs.Jeon is going to say....

When the went inside the room Yoongi quickly open the laptop and activated the mic....

In room..

"So, ready to get your reward..." Mrs.Jeon said smilingly...

"So, let's start with what I did....you know mixing 2 strong medicine that is use to kill babies wasn't that hard. And as for the result you already know what happend right..." Mrs.Jeon said...

"And for when I did... you remember the day you got panic attack. You panic attack make it easy for me to inject that medicine in you. I just came in the midnight and inject that medicine...." Mrs.Jeon said...

"That's not possible Tae is a light sleeper. If you had come that day he would have know...." Kook said...

"About your husband I just put a sleeping pill in his juice that day so he didn't woke up.." Mrs.Jeon said...

Others on the outside was shock to hear that. How could no one see when she put sleeping pill..

Kook start laughing and sat on the bed...

"Are you gone mad..." Mrs.Jeon said...

Kook stopped laughing...

(Plan B activated...)

"You know what Mrs.Jeon you killed my baby right....and as a revenge how about I kill Yeonjun...what say??" Kook said...

"You will kill Yeonjun impossible..." Mrs.Jeon said as she know how much Kook love Yeonjun...

"Not me but my husband and hyungs can....you know they are already very overprotective towards me....And if I tell them to kill him they will not even ask me a single question and will just shoot him..." Kook said...

"You wanna see some trailer...hmm no I will just show you the movie...." Kook said...

Kook quickly inject something on Mrs.Jeon neck...

Mrs.Jeon fall unconscious....

Others also came inside.....

Tae quickly came and hugged Kook...and Kook breakdown...

"How could she do like that...." Yeonjun said...

"Appa, Kookie hyung you don't hate me right..." Yeonjun asked causing others to look at him...

"Why will we hate you Yeonjun.. " Mr.Jeon said...

"Because I am her son.. Appa , hyung I swear to God I am not like her please don't hate me...." Yeonjun said...

Mr.Jeon came and hugged him...

"We don't hate you Yeonjun. You are not her son anymore you are my son only my son and Jungkook's brother...." Mr.Jeon said...

Yeonjun looked at other who nodded...

"Jungkook please forgive me son. She did so many things to you I couldn't save you. Even Jimin once told me but I didn't believed him please forgive me son..." Mr.Jeon plead...