10.

Suga went out to do his work...

And Taehyung was sitting beside Kook holding his hand...

"Boss there is something I want to talk to about..." Jackson said...

"Say" Tae replied

"Boss he is very weak.. I can surely say that he is not having meals properly...." Jackson said looking at Kook..

"Okay I will take care of it. You go and take some rest.." Tae said..

Jackson nodded and went towards the guest room..

After 5 minutes Yoongi came to his room...

"He will be in there tomorrow..." Yoongi said..

"Okay you can go now.." Tae replied..

After that he also went to his house...

Next day

The whole night Tae sat beside Kook without a blink of sleep...

Tae went to get freshen up.. when Jackson came to check Kook...

When Jackson was checking Kook.. he slowly opened his eyes..
And when he saw an unfamiliar person near him he got scared..

"W-who...a-are...you" he asked with low voice because of weakness...

When Jackson saw the younger is awake and getting scared of him he tried to comfort him..

"Hey, don't get scared I am Jackson your doctor..." Jackson said..

But Kook was not believing him...his body was trembling out of fear...

And sudden wave of flashback hit his head...How Mr.Lee was trying to force himself on him... How Tae came and saved him...

When Tae came in his mind.. he looked around the room to find the specific person.. but couldn't..

Jackson tried to come near him but stopped....

"D-don't co-come n-near m-me " Kook said while moving backwards...

"Okay okay I not coming near you don't worry.." Jackson said and took 2 step back...

Kook look backward when he heard the door opening sound...

When Tae saw Kook was awake he run toward him...

Kook quickly hugged him and was crying..

"Bun.. see I am here.. don't cry.. " Tae said softly while caressing his back..

After a while Kook stopped crying.... Tae apart from the hug and cupped Kook face and whiped his tears...

"Okay now don't cry let the doctor took out the needle okay...." Tae said softly and Kook nodded..

But Kook again hugged him and hide his face on older's chest... and clutched his t-shirt tightly with the other hand...

Tae looked towards Jackson..

Jackson came near them and Jackson carefully took out the needle from youngers hand...

"Okay all done..." Jackson said..

"And Bo-sir maids are already here..."Jackson informed Tae...

"Okay tell them to make breakfast...." Tae said. Jackson nodded and went outside...

"Sorry" Kook suddenly said while breaking the hug.. making Tae confused..

"Why bun.." Tae asked..

"I broke the rule.. you can punish me..." Kook said and looked down..

Tae understand what Kook was trying to say...he was feeling guilty about that...

"Bun... you didn't broke the rule and from now you are staying with me okay your things will be shifted in my room..." Tae said while cupping Kook's face...

Kook just hummed in response..

"Do you want to take bath..." Tae asked..

Kook nodded..

"Okay wait from 5 minutes I will prepare the bathtub.." Tae said and went toward washroom..

After some minutes Tae came and helped kook..

"Call me when you are done okay..." Tae said and went out of the washroom..

After a while he helped Kook and make him sit on bed...

Tae went to open the door when he heard the knock...

He took the food tray from the maid and went inside after locking the door...

"Okay now breakfast time..." Tae said smiling and put the tray on the bed carefully..

" Tae said smiling and put the tray on the bed carefully

Tae took the bowl on his hand and feed Kook's..

Kook also didn't protest and was eating silently...

"I am full..." Kook said

"You didn't even finish half of the bowl...You have to finish it.." Tae scolded softly..

Kook glared at him cutely...

"My tummy is full...I can't eat anymore..." Kook said while whinning like a child..

"Okay last bite..."Tae said and feed him the last bite..."and finish..."

"You are so meanie.." Kook said while pouting...

"Bun..how I am meanie.. " Tae asked...

"You forced me to eat so much.. now I am feeling like my tummy will blast..." Kook said while caressing his stomach.. and glared at Tae..

Tae chuckled in his cuteness...

"Okay sorry... now take this medicines and sleep okay..." Tae said while giving the medicines and water....

Kook took the medicine and layed down.. Tae cover him with blanket..

After that Tae went to change his cloths..

After changing cloth Tae came near Kook and kiss on his forehead...

Kook opened his eyes and saw Tae was going somewhere...

"Hyung where are you going..." Kook asked with tears in his eyes..

"Don't worry bun I will come back soon.." Tae said while holding his hand..

Kook shook his head as "no"

"Don't go Hyung please..." Kook said and a tear escape from his eyes..

"Bun I promise I will come back before you wake up.." Tae said and whiped his tear..

"Promise.." Kook asked..

"Promise" Tae replied...

Tae got up from the bed once again kissed Kook on his forehead and went out..