40.

Next day....

All were having there lunch together. Its became their habit to eat together each and every meal...

They were sharing their funny moments and eating....Kook was just listening and smiling at them...

Suddenly he feel itchiness on his neck....He was confused why it was happening...he eyes fell on the soup he was drinking....he noticed that soup have shrimp in it...

He quickly get up from the chair and run towards the washroom...others were confused at Kook action...

"What happened to him...*confused*" Hobi stated

"I will check on him...." Tae said and went towards Kook direction...

On the other side...Kook rushed towards the washroom and tried to vomit....but it was too late the reaction already started....

He started coughing....he was feeling like something is stuck in his chest....it was making hard to take him breath....the rashes are getting bad...

Tae came in the room and Knocked the door of washroom....

"Bun are you alright...??" Tae asked from outside...

Kook tried to response but his voice is too low...

"Bun??" Tae called but got no response...

"Bun I am coming inside..." Tae said...

He said and opened the door and shocked seeing Kook on the floor gasping for air neck and hand full of red mark's....

Tae picked him up from the floor and laid him on the bed....

"What happening to you Bun..." Tae asked pouring the water in a glass he was on a verge of crying seeing Kook like this...

"Drink this water Kook..." Tae said and help him to drink the water but Kook couldn't gulp it down he start coughing....

Tae put the water aside and start rubbing his chest...

"Bun please tell me what's happening to you..." Tae asked desperately...

"Hu-Hubby..." Kook said in a low voice....clutching Tae's shirt....

Tae leaned towards him to hear what he is saying...

"Sh..Shr..Shrimp.." Kook somehow said....

Tae didn't understand at first but figured it out....

"Sea food...." Tae said...looking at Kook...

Kook nodded still gasping for air....

Tae didn't waste a second and run out of the room....

"Jimin..." Tae shouted...running towards the stairs...

Other in the dinning were shock to hear Tae shouting they quick ran upstairs...

"What happen Tae why are you running..." Jimin asked...

"Where is the medicines for Kook's allergy you brought yesterday...." Tae asked...

"In my room..." Jimin said...

"Bring it fast...." Tae said...

Jimin didn't said anything and run towards his room and brought the medicine...

"Here..." Jimin said giving the medicines...

Tae took the medicines and run towards their room....