9.

It was almost 2 week that incident happened . Kook have no idea what had happened that day...

It was 5 at evening. Kook was getting ready because Tae have told him that they have to go to a business party. Tae is going to pick up him at 6...

*time skip*

They were in the party now.. Tae was talking to some of business persons.. Kook was just getting bored listening their conversation...

He was not allowed to leave Tae side. He was standing from more than half an hour. So he gather courage and asked the older...

"Can we sit please my legs are hurting" Kook whispered..

Tae nodded...

"Excuse me..let meet some other time Mr.Park" Tae said and went to one of the table...

"Do you want something to drink.." Tae asked kook

Kook shook his head in denied..

"When we will go home..." Kook asked..

"Wait for some more minutes I have to meet Mr.Jung then we go okay.." Tae said...

Kook nodded pouting cutely..

Tae saw that and internally cooed at his cuteness...

After a minute of waiting Me.Jung came there and both of them were discussing something..And Kook was just listening and getting bored...

Suddenly one of the waiter accidentally spilled juice on Kooks cloth...

"Sorry sir.. I am so sorry.." waiter said....

"Can't you do your work properly" Tae said in anger..

"It's okay TaeTae hyung" Kook said softly not wanting to make a scene...

"It's okay you go..." Kook replied..

"Hyungie I will go and clean it " Kook said.. more like asking permission indirectly...

"You need me to come with you" Tae asked softly..

"No Hyungie.. you complete you convo. With Mr.Jung. I will go and come quickly..." Kook said and Tae nodded..

(Triggered content ahead)

After that Kook went to restroom for cleaning the cloth...

Kook was cleaning his cloth when someone enter in the restroom..

"Aren't you Mr.Kim husband??" The person asked..

Kook turned to face that person and said..

"Yes I am but who are you..."

"Ah! So bad you forget me so quickly I am the person who came to have dinner few day ago..." The person said..

"Mr.Lee??" Kook said after a while...

"Yes" Mr.Lee replied..

"Btw you want something ??" Kook asked

"You" Mr.Lee replied...

"Wh-what  do y-you m-mean ??" Kook asked stuttering while taking back steps...

"I mean I need you.. Your husband refuse to give you for one night.. So.." Mr.Lee paused..

"S-so?" Kook asked scaredly..