46.

Long Chapter ahead
  Words: 3318.
_________________________________

Kook was so scared after hearing but he somehow manage to smile for not making other worried....

After that they decided to have lunch...others also came back from company and joined them..

Others had their lunch peacefully except Kook....he was even scared to tell anyone what Mrs.Jeon said...

His past truma and fear of Mrs.Jeon was not helping either...

"Bub why are you not eating...." Tae asked..

"Don't wanna" Kook replied still in his thought...

Tae didn't force him to eat he thought maybe because of pregnancy hormones he didn't want to eat....

"Atleast have some juice then
.." Tae saif

Kook nodded and had some juice while others had their food...

After lunch they went in their respective rooms for rest..

Evening~~

They all were sitting in the living room...chit chatting...

Baby couple, Namjoon, Hobi and lisa were playing with Areum. Jin and Jimin were discussing about something. Tae and Yoongi were talking with Mr.Jeon about business and Yeonjun training..

And Kook was sitting little far from them alone lost in his world...Mrs.Jeon saw that she went to him and sat beside him...

"Thinking about the precious thing you have..." Mrs.Jeon said making Kook flinch at the sudden voice...

"Aww my baby got scared..." Mrs. Jeon said...

Kook was silent and was looking at her with feared expression....

"Don't put pressure on your useless brain let me tell you what I gonna take from you so you can enjoy some last movement with that...hmm.." Mrs.Jeon said smilingly...

"Why are you doing this to me what I ever did to you...." Kook asked after gathering some courage...

"You didn't but your mother did...you have to take punishment on behalf of her after all you are his son..." Mrs.Jeon said...

Kook didn't replied anything....

"Okay let me tell you about the  precious thing you have but after today you will not have that.... " Mrs. Jeon said..

"You know first I thought to kill you husband but I can't because he will be useful for us then I got to know you are pregnant then I thought to kill this useless thing...its good right...and yeah if you tell this to anyone I will kill your cute bestie and his baby also..." Mrs.Jeon said with a creepy smile and went from there to sit with others....

Kook was scared to core he can't lose his baby he want to tell this to Tae but what if she really harm Jimin and his baby....

"What should I do...I...I can't lose my baby....but...because of me I don't want others to suffer..." Kook mumbled to himself with every second his breath was getting heavier...

"T..Tae..." Kook somehow managed to call him...

Tae looked at him who was busy in talking till now....