12.

kook POV..

I opened my eyes but it was complete darkness in the room. I tried to move my body but my both hands and legs are tied...

I tried to scream but my voice was not coming out I again tried to scream but I feel like my voice is stuck in my throat..

Then I heard the door opening sound I turn toward there.. I saw two shadows standing there...both of them came inside and locked the room.. After that one went switch on the lights... there back was toward me I was not able to see the face...

I tried to ask but my voice was not coming out...

The lady turn toward me and I was shock to see her...
"Mom!!What she is doing here;when did she came from US.. and who is the person next to her..." This are the questions coming in my mind....

"How are you brat..." Mom said

"You must be thinking who is this person beside me right..."Mom said..

I was just looking at her with tears in my eyes I will not able to say anything I don't know what happened to my voice...

Then the male also turn toward me...

At this point my body start trembling seeing the face..

"Mr.Yun.."

I don't want to experience the past again that time I almost got raped..

If Jimin hyung didn't came in time I must be dead till now...

But now who will save me I can't even scream for help...

"Mr.Yun have fun..this time no one will disturb you.." Mom said and went outside..

Mr.Yun was slowly coming towards me I tried to scream but no use..

He came near me and started to strip my cloths..

"Now this time who will save you from me baby boy.. " Mr.Yun said..

He started to bite my neck harshly... I was constantly crying..

"Help me..someone plzz help me" I was trying to scream but I can't even here my own voice...but I was constantly screaming in hope that for once my voice will come out...

"Tae..please help me...Tae..ahhhh.."

End of pov..

With that he opened his eyes with a jerk and sat on the bed.

Tae also woke up because of the scream...

"Bun what happen why are you crying...?" Tae asked..

Kook turn towards him and hug him tightly..he was too shock to say anything..

Because after a long time he got the nightmare about that incident.. maybe the incident happen with Mr.lee triggered him..

"Tae please save me..he is back..please.." Kook said while crying..

"Bun..who is back??" Tae asked confusingly..

"Please save me... He will hurt me again..." Kook was continuously saying those things...

"Bun..stop crying no one will hurt you I am here okay..." Tae said while caressing his back..

Kook was still sobbing while hugging him tightly...

After almost half an hour when Tae didn't heard any voice he looked at Kook..