The hour of joy

"Hey, are you alright" Ollie calls.

"Huh? Ollie" wolf picks up the phone.

"No ouchies or lost body parts?"

"No kid we're fine" wolf says

"I'm really glad you are all okay, I don't wanna lose any more friends to this place"

"Friends? Where there others?" Wolf asked,

"There were:...not anymore" ollie sighs.

"What happened here kid" snake asked.

"I rather not say"

"Well we're bringing back dog day with us" wolf turns to him who was being carried by shark.

"Thank you, for saving me" he muttered.

"It's no trouble at all" wolf says.

"Hey... did you see the shrine?"

"Yeah, was...was that it...the prototype?" Wolf asked.

"Yeah, catnap made it for the prototype, see before catnap turned into...catnap.... I guess there was some pretty serious accident"

"What kind of accident kid?" Wolf asked.

"Let's say, he almost died but.. they say that The Prototype saved his life, giving up his own freedom in the process. In CatNap's eyes, the Prototype is a superhero, and has saved this place. So CatNap treats him like a god, killing everyone that opposes him. Us included, if we're not careful. That shrine... Did it scare you?"

"No, not really" 🐺

"If you thought that was terrifying, just wait until you see the real thing"

"What does the real thing look like Ollie, and what does it want with princess" 🐺

"Don't worry, I promise we'll get your daughter back Anyways, we're really close to the end"

"How close?" 🐺

"I sent you a new key"

Wolf turns to everyone, "what about our daughter?"

"You're going to the Counselor's Office instead"

"What?" 🐍

"What for?" Piranha says.

"Hey you said that if we help you, you would help us find our daughter you always said that she was in daycare then in the school and she wasn't so where is us! I'm a very impatient man" wolf growls.

"Ok ok, It's not ideal... but it should have enough juice. If you can get that generator going and plug it in... I think we'll be done! And we'll get you to princess"

Wolf turns to everyone who seems impatient, " we help you; you promise you'll get us our daughter" 🐺

"Promise"

"Snake get the key"

"Oh, keep your eyes open for CatNap. Every shadow and every flickering light is a hiding spot. He always stalks his prey first. He'll take away anything you have to defend yourself. And when you're at your most vulnerable... he'll kill you. lives for the hunt"

"Oh yeah well the way I see it, no talk scary cat is gonna stop me from getting my daughter back" snake hands wolf the keys and they storm off.

"Well good luck and talk soon"

"And to you too Ollie"

So they are send to the Counselor's Office as their final objective, where they are disrupted as they try to restore power.