Playcare

Snake and shark pull down on the lever then they get on the train, when the train moved they see a video of Elliot giving a tour.

Hello

"Ah" they panicked.

"Who said that?" Piranha looks around then he sees the small screen above them.

"Oh it's just a video"

When you look around at the world today, what one thing do you think it needs more of?

Everyone looks and shares confused glances.

I asked around, once. "Money, I never have enough."

"Right, because that's the only thing you need" snake says sarcastically.

"Understanding, I can never get any.""Faith, the common man has lost it". Each answer was different... Each answer was different... and I could perhaps see some little truth in each. But I think each was also missing something. Something simple. You see, not one of them could muster a smile. A smile is hope. A smile is love. A smile is understanding. And there is nothing more gratifying to my soul than being the reason for a child's smile. To be the spark that ignites all their hopes and dreams. it is only through hopes and dreams that we may create a better world. One where our children need not be afraid. One where they are protected. After all, this company and its toys are nothing without them. After all, this company and its toys are nothing without them. These children deserve to smile, they deserve to love-"

But suddenly shark noticed they were heading towards a red light.

and they deserve a safe home.

At the end of the tunnel, they opened their eyes, "uh, what kind of safe home does he have in mind" webs asked.

That is why it is with enormous pleasure that as the founder of Playtime Co., I announce...

Then piranha looks up as he notices something up ahead.

"LOOK!" He points.

Playcare, our very own on-site orphanage