The mission

The rest of the bad guys were at Diane's house relaxing.

When they saw shark back with princess.

"Hey guys we're back" shark says as he lets go of princess.

She runs to her playroom with her new doll.

"Took you long enough big tuna" snake says.

So how did it go" wolf asked.

"Great found some new clothes for me" shark says as he puts the bag of clothes on the counter.

Just then Diane came in, hey guys" she was holding a yellow envelope.

"Looks like we got another mission" she says, getting everyone up.

"Really"

"What is it"

"I found this envelope today at the door, it says it's from a toy company called playtime"

When she opens it, there was a letter and a yellow VHS tape.

the letter shown the same red flower that was on the screen with what seemed like blood splattered over the bottom corner of the letter

EVERYONE THINKS THE STAFF
DISAPPEARED 10 YEARS AGO
WE'RE STILL HERE FIND THE FLOWER

Still sends a chill through their spines as they played the tape.

"Hey that doll looks like-" shark says during the video.

"Whoa what was that?" Snake asked.

"Something not good" Diane says as she goes some research on her computer, years ago there was a toy factory called playtime co., a company specializing in the creation of toys for the entertainment of children, it was known as the most famous and well-known company of it's time. Their goal was to make life-like toys or they would say "real-life toys"

"Who would want that" snake says.

"but it didn't go well and all the experiments became failures and monsters, trapping the employees, rumor has it that the employees died"

"Well it looks like some are still alive and trapped" wolf says.

"And it looks like we have to save them, tomorrow we leave" Diane says.

"Oh no, no way, I don't if you noticed but we have a child to look after, we just came back from a mission and we stayed far too long for princess and I don't believe I'm going to leave her again" snake hissed.

"Corn on snake" wolf says, "there are people there that need our help, do it for princess"

"Ugh alright fine, but what do we tell princess this time" snake says.

"Actually" Diane says, "I think it would be best if we didn't tell princess, we don't want to scare her"

"Then what are we going to do with her" snake says.

"We'll just drop her off at marmalade's tomorrow, ok everyone get some sleep, we got a whole day ahead of us and a long drive"

Later that night, Diane walked in princess's room, princess was in bed, she noticed her new doll.

"Is that a new doll" Diane asked.

"Yeah I found her at thrift store, her name is poppy and she can talk, say hi poppy" princess says.

"Hello I'm poppy"

Outside her door, snake was passing by when he overheard them.

"She's a intelligent talking doll that can say anything you tell her" princess says.

"Oh she's very beautiful" Diane says.
Then snake came in and grabbed the doll with his tail.

"I don't know about that"

"Hey" Diane says as snake examines the doll and was disgusted by it.

"I don't know, it looks creepy to me and who would want that, a intelligent doll that can tell you anything you asked, I'm not sure that you is even safe for princess" he throws the doll on bed, princess picks her up and Diane glares at snake.

She then gets up as she leaves snake alone with princess.

"Hey listen sweetie, tomorrow we're going to be gone for awhile, so you're going to be staying at marmalade's"

" ok, where are going tomorrow" she asked.

"Oh uhh you know boring stuff and meetings, I need you stay with marmalade and be good ok" snake says.

"Ok"

"Night princess"

"Night snake"

Tomorrow wasn't going to be pretty.