The real villain

After defeating mommy long legs, they find a way back to the game station to get to the train.

They went in a room called bay 09, an abandoned, rusted room full of large pipes, stairs, and wires.

Princess looked back with a lot on her mind, "hey wolf what did you mommy long legs meant by he's going to make her part of him" she asked.

"Oh I'm sure it's nothing princess, maybe it's just some other toy we have to deal with that's just like here" wolf says.

"Yeah but this time we're leaving" snake added.

While walking, webs jumped off from shark's hands, and crawled next to piranha.

"Hey! what were you thinking? You could've gotten killed" webs says.

"But am I dead no no, besides I had everything under control" he laughs then he smirks at her.

"Why? Were you worried about me" he leans in closer to her.

"Don't even try it" webs says.

"What don't you think a near death experience deserves a kiss" he ties to kiss her again but she uses her two good legs to push him back.

"Oh no don't even think about it, let's just wait until we're out of here"

"Aw but I really wanted some kisses" he pouts as he was denied of his kisses and blocked from her lips.

They had to climbed up a lot of stairs, until they exited the room after leaping over a big gap.

They went back to the incinerated room, then back to the room with the toys being lined on a conveyer belt.

"Ok now we just need to get back to the train station so webs could hack it and get the heck out of here" wolf explains.

Then Diane stopped, she made a shocked face, "huh? But what about the other people that are trapped here" she asked.

"Don't you get it, there are no people here, all of these was trap to get princess" snake says.

Walking up the stairs, they finally made back to the game station.

They were just up above it then they exit to downstairs was blocked, then wolf saw the control room, he went inside and by his surprise. He saw poppy....

"Poppy" princess cheered as wolf reaches over and opens the case

"Did you kill her" poppy asked.

"Yes" wolf says.

"Good" poppy says.

"Now tell us how to get out of here" snake said.

"Alright aboard the train" she says as she starts to walk, "we need to leave" then saw her walked into a ventilation and disappeared.