The finale

After the explosion, the sun rose up a little revealing a orange reddish morning, it was 6.

The police arrived along with the fire department putting out the flames and an ambulance.

Tiffany was live at the scene, "this is Tiffany fluffit here with some shocking news, I'm here at the old abandoned playtime co. Factory where o just received some news that the factory was haunted by toys that were once kids, but thanks to the bad guys kids can sleep quietly tonight knowing that the bad guys destroyed the old factory killing a the deadly toys inside" she then makes a sad frown.

"On a tragic note, local hero piranha, member of the bad guys died from the explosion, the town will give him a memorial to honor his sacrifice and his heroic deed to saving the team and princess, this is Tiffany fluffit signing off and praying for piranha.

Webs was put on a stretcher, she needed to go to the hospital because she was still hurt. Physically and emotionally.

Sad Music played as she was being rolled in on the stretcher in the ambulance truck.

She was grieved, hurt and broken by piranha's death.

She was so damaged, she was so traumatized by this experience, and she was in too much pain as she remembers piranha last looking at her, softly smiling when he mouths i love you, that last kiss played in her mind over and over.

The only thing that keeps her reminded of piranha, is a sound recording of a heartbeat she played on her phone, it was piranha's.

She was broken inside as the medics injected her arm with a needle.

She continues to make the same sad face as she was being taking in the hospital and laying on a hospital bed.

After the bad guys went home, princess was was now scared of dolls and toys now.

The first thing she did when she got home was, she threw her toys away to charity.

Meanwhile at the hospital, webs still feeling broken heard someone entering her room.

She turns to see it was wolf, he approached her with a sincere smile.

"Hey webs, how ya doing"

She looks back down, still feeling hurt inside, "I can't believe he's gone" she sobbed without crying.

Then wolf frowns, "look webs I know you miss him, we all do, but look at it this way, piranha sacrifice himself to save us"

" but I want him here with me, I want Pepe"

"I know, look you just get some rest, you had a long night, get well soon" wolf says as he shuts the door.

After he felt, more sad music played as webs pulls out her phone and pulls up pictures of piranha, then tears rolled down her face as she knew, she wasn't going to see piranha again.

Then later that night it was almost midnight in the hospital patients were sleeping, while the doctors and nurses were working.

Webs sleep asleep crying, still listening to the rhythm of a heart beating on her playlist on her phone.

When she was about to get an unexpected surprise.

it was an different night there for Webs, then the door opened slowly.

She heard footsteps, she wakes up to sees a blurry vision of a shadow, then as she rubs her eyes, it was revealed that it was.....

Mr.Piranha in the flesh, she was shocked by words.

"Piranha is that really you or am i hallucinating from the drugs.

It was him, he was alive, he approached her and takes her hand in his.

"Hola, Webs, it's me"

"Piranha" She whispered softly as she reaches her hands out to touch his face, he looks at her hands and grabs them as they cup his cheeks, he smiles softy as webs looked surprised and happy to see him alive.

They both stared to each other before saying something.

Then suddenly, "UGH" she started to smack him.

"Ow" he grabs his hand, piranha was surprised to see her hitting his chest.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT I AM SO MAD AT YOU" she yelled then she slowly started to break down as her hits became soft, she cried and fell on his chest.

Piranha was surprised then he frown with a sincere look.

He wraps his arms around her and pulling her close for a hug.

After they hug, they let go facing each other, "how is your legs and your health?"

"I'm fine, just need to rest a little bit so i can be back to home"

She started to get sad and cry and cried on his chest, "I was so worried when you died but how did you survived" webs asked.

"Well it wasn't easy but when I was being chased by Gary, a large shell fell on his torso crushing him when he had me cornered, then just before the building exploded, I escaped through the sewers in the tunnels" piranha explained.

"But how did you get here" webs asked

"I came through the toilets"

"Ew" she pushes him away knowing he was probably still wet then she sees a cut on his arm.

"You're hurt" she touches his arm then She started to cry and sob.

"It's okay, I'm fine" piranha says.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry" she cried on his chest again, he was surprised then he hugs his arms around her to comfort her.

Then he pulls her up, cups the back of her head pulling him closer, she had her hands on his chest, looking up at him with tired eyes, then they slowly kissed again but passionately.

They felt the world was spinning for them, they then let go, webs wanted the kiss to go on when she noticed him slowly pulling away and letting her hand go softly, she wanted to hang on but Both of them noticed that it was time to go.

"Well I better get going, I got go make it clear to the guys that I'm not dead"

"No! Please can you stay with me, sleep next to me"

"Don't worry mi amor I'll be back tomorrow, just right after I clear my death"

Before he leave the room she asked one more thing from piranha.

"Hey Piranha"

"Yeah"

" Can you Promise me one thing....promise me that you will not leave me again, Pepe?"

"I promise" he leans against the doorway and blows her a kiss.

"Thank you Pepe, I love you"

"I love you two mi hermosa tarántula"

Before he close the door, he said something that Webs will Never forget.

"Get Well Soon, mi vida"

Then he closes the door and leaves webs blushing red then she smiles.

Webs started to go back to sleep and rest to get well soon, so she might be better soon but her pain was gone when she declare her love to him.

The factory was destroyed, the terror was over and webs for her boyfriend back.