Musical memory

They walked in the red room, after turning a few turns, wolf found a hole in the wall.

It was the other side of the gate door, they passed by a poster with a daisy on it.

Then they walked up to the yellow bunny with the button, wolf presses the buttons: I know when your birthday is, April 15

Both webs and piranha looked surprised, that was the date of piranha's birthday.

"How does he know your birthday" webs asked.

"I don't know" piranha says then they glared at is suspicious as the bunny laughed.

"Come on. Let's keep on moving" wolf says.

Snake pressed the button again: make a wish.

He and princess stared at the board and snake stared at him annoyed, he grabs princess and walks away.

But then then most creepiest thing happened, the bunny spoke again but no one pushed the button: I know you and her have the same birthday.

Snake look surprised as he and princess turn around facing the bunny, then he quickly slithered away with princess.

They stepped into a strange room, "this must be the music room" wolf says.

Stepping on the platform, the lights came on, scaring everyone.

"Ah"

"What was that" webs asked

They looked around to start the game, the screen in front of them turned purple.

Looking around to find themselves surrounded by the playtime co logo.

It played a instruction video about musical memory.

Welcome to musical memory, this advanced memory and cognitive recognition test is designed to stimulate several segments of the brain allowing us to see how quickly and efficiently your brain works, a sequence of colors will be shown and you must recreate the exact sequence using the buttons around you, bonzo will slowly lower towards you.

"BONZO?!" Everyone screamed, then they slowly looked up and see the giant bull y up above them.

"Well that's just creep" webs says as a shiver went up her spine.

When you have complete a color pattern correctly bonzo will rise back up.

They see through the video a animation of bonzo who was the yellow bunny from earlier rising up.

When you input a pattern incorrectly bonzo will lower towards you faster.

They saw bunzo lowering faster, it freaked out webs.

"Ok now that's scary" webs says.

If bunzo reaches you, your test is over, the test will become more difficult as it continues, with longer patterns in quicker succession, that's all good luck.

After the video ended, everyone started to complain.

"Aw I hate test" piranha groaned, "there always make me fail"

Webs giggles at him, "so the bunny's babe is bunzo" wolf says.

"Who cares" sb she hissed as he puts princess down, "we got to find a way to solve a challenging puzzle"

"Ok look let's not panicked" Diane steps in, "we just need to stick together"

"Diane's right, shark you'll complete the test" wolf says.

"Ok but I'm terrible at remembering memory games" shark whines.

"But I'm not" they turned to see princess facing him, she walks up to shark.