A tight squeeze

Wolf pushes his face playfully and turns away from the stand, then they looked around once more seeing some metal stairs.

He walked to it, snake followed and climbed 4 turns till he hit the top.

He spotted a pink VCR with a TV screen hanging above it, "huh, another one" wolf said.

"How many of these things do they even need?" Snake asked.

They turned the corner onto the metal bridge, but wolf stopped.

"Ah"  when he saw the middle of the floor was not connected.

He nearly fall dropping him along with princess to their death.

He, princess and snake looked down to see how fall it was, then shark used the blue hand to grab the other metal part and connected it to the metal panel they were on.

"Thanks shark" wolf carried on walking looking around for a pink tape.

He looked down and on the wall laid the pink tape they were looking for, "how on earth did you get there?" He asked he tries to reach up and grab it but he was too short of a tail,

Then snake came by and used his tail to grab it, once it was in his reach, he gave it gave it to wolf and they turned back towards the VCR, and wolf stuck the tape in.

"So Stella. What made you want to work at the playtime.co factory?" Said the interviewer.

"playing with toys when I was young was so magical. I could go straight from my bedroom floor to anywhere in the world. It was such a great feeling. And.. ring able to work at a toy factory.. somewhere that can provide kids with that same experience.. that's a pretty great feeling too! Sometimes though, I really really wish I could go back. To being a kid I mean. And it's weird, cause.. adults are just kids.. but older. I don't think anyone really feels like an adult? But your body just gets older, and older.. and then you die-"

Snake eyes open wide as he covers her ears with his tail.

"Poof! Haha, human bodies just can't stay young forever. There's things though! Like some trees that can stay alive even while being way older than a person. I mean.. the oldest people to ever live is STILL younger than those! So I guess everyone is always young relative to something.. right?" Stella went off track long ago.

"alright.. I think we're getting a little off track." The interviewer said before the tape stopped.. Stella.

"She was a lovely woman with a wide imagination" they both were startled when they turned around to see Diane.

"she really was, yet she had Autism with a tragic backstory, she died before the factory was shut down, people had said that her body was found in between metal cogwheels in the back of the factory where all the machinery was, yet sitting on her broken foot was a long pink doll that was still in testing.. her name was mommy long legs, at the time she was still in the making so no one knew what had happened"

This scared wolf and snake, they looked at each other with confusion.

"Wait how do you know all of this" wolf asked as snake lets go of princess's ears.

She takes out some papers, "her resume, I found these on the floor"

They turned back around and continued their journey on the metal bridge, webs noticed a Circuit that needed to be completed, she nudges shark's shoulders and he put the blue hand on the red button and walked away to try and connect the power, they walked left and right on the made like bridge connecting the power to the piles before clicking another button and it was complete.

They walked back to the stairs and walked down, going back towards the stand now seeing the words 'power on' wolf clicked on the button and the lights on the massive machine turned on.