"Here goes nothing, guys," the fox boy stated, waving goodbye to Zooey, who rather stayed in the village, mainly because Tails was too worried about her and didn't want to lose her. Afterwards, he made the plane move forward and soon enough he lifted it up to the air, flying across the sky and heading towards the snowy island.
"Wow..." Sticks widened her eyes in wonder while watching the ocean decorated by many various islands of all sizes and shapes, including the Seaside Island, their home.

"It's pretty far though," Tails stated as he looked down at the radar, seeing the big yellow blinking dot still in a decent distance from the white dot indicating their location.
"Once we arrive, we all should activate the suits, so we wouldn't freeze to death there," he added and everyone agreed with him.

-flashback-

"Here, I made a special mechanical suits in form of these small backpacks for all of us some time ago, they should be cold-resistant, but I didn't get any chance to test them, until now," Tails explained while handing each mobian their backpack, which everyone put on their backs.
"You never cease to surprise us, Tails," Sonic chuckled and patted the fox boy's shoulder, which made the fox smile in response while shrugging.
"I am just doing my job," he stated a bit shyly while rubbing his nose, an old habit of his whenever someone complimented him and he got shy about it.

"What about Shadow?" Amy asked in slight worry, seeing the suits being in the same number like them all in the group, minus Shadow.
"Uh, I didn't make a specific suit for him, yet I have an extra prototype, so.. it should be fine. Creating a new suit would take a few days and I am afraid, that Shadow won't be able to make it for so long without any help. And since the medicine doesn't seem to work, we have to try use this crystal you told us about, Amy," he elaborated. Afterwards, everyone got ready for the new adventure....

-end of flashback-

"I only hope it's going to work," Amy sighed and nervously twiddled with her hair-like head quill resting on her shoulder.
"It should work, I at least tested their functions and easily activated them with a simple press of the button attached to their strap," Tails explained, seeing their dot getting closer to their destination.
"Yeah, but I mean... are they really cold-resistant? I kinda feel like an experiment rat or something," Sonic threw in a comment of his own, not only hating a lot of water, but the imagination of freezing to death wasn't pleasant to him either.

"We all now happen to be experiments, even myself," Tails straight admitted the scary fact, not making the others feel any better about this. About an hour later he finally approached the frozen lands of the Snow Island and activating the suit along with the rest of the gang - with Amy activating Shadow's suit too - he landed a little harshly on the icy concrete covered by piles of snow. It seemed to be constantly snowing here, occassionally even snow storms occured around the island.

Fortunately for everyone, the suits worked exactly as they should, by appearance they looked like any skin tight secret agent attire, allowing the users move their limbs freely around thanks to the extremely flexible fibre these suits were made of, while keeping the temperature of their users stable in a natural degree.
"Wow, Tails, you outdid yourself now," Sonic complimented the fox boy while looking at his special appearance in the suit and feeling its effects immediately, as the freezing coldness surrounding the area didn't get a chance to bite into his - or anyone's - skin and fur.
"Yeah, I myself am surprised by how well they work though," Tails rubbed his covered head while checking everyone and making sure they're all good and as comfortable as possible in such situation.