First of all how can he do this ? Without even asking me ? I am getting married too. How can he decide that alone. And who the hell is he to decide that ?

I stood up and went to my room. I quickly dialled his number. I could hear Riddhi maa call me but there was no time for it. I had to talk to him.

I already called him thrice and now he picked up on the fourth.

On call :-

RUHI : What the fuck have you done ?

YUVRAJ : ohh God ! Calm down my little tigress. Why are you getting hyper this early in the morning ?

By his tone she could very easily guess that he was smriking by now.

RUHI : How can you declare my marriage without even informing me.

YUVRAJ : our.. baby our marriage.

RUHI : listen I don't want to waste my time on you so tell me WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO NOW ?

YUVRAJ : Watch your tone...i won't tolerate someone speaking in this tone with me even if it is my namesake wife.

Even I don't have time for all this bullshit so let me tell you that your flight tickets are booked. Get ready at 11 someone will pick you up. Your outfits are already here so don't start giving me excuses.

And about why it's happening...then.. it's for you to find out Sweetheart.

With that he cut the call. I didn't even get the time to process anything. What's happening with my life ? It was fully in my control till now but now it's not.. just because of him. I hate you.

I went out of the room and saw Riddhi maa's worried expressions. The guilt took over me.

How have I became so selfish ? They are the only genuine people in my life and i am going to betray them. I am hurting them.

How worried they look for me. How much they care for me. How they accepted me . How can they love a person like me.

" Ruhi! My bachha! What happened ? Are you okay ? Did hukum sa said something to you ? Did you both fight ? " She asked softly cupping my cheeks.

' I am feeling guilty for lying to yo Ridhi maa. I am sorry but I have no choice. Please forgive me. Forgive your Ruhi bacha. '

" Maa. Don't worry. Everything is fine and about the marriage, he told me yesterday too that next week he might go to a business trip so he thought that we should get married tomorrow only. Because the next date is after eight months "

" It's okay na Riddhi ma ? Are you happy ? Should I talk to him about it ? " I asked knowing that I soft and sensitive she is. She can't say no to anyone.

" No bachha. If that's tha case it's great that you both are getting married tomorrow."

" Yes. So now first all of you pack your bags."

" It's already done ! " Maanvi bhabhi said nervously.

" What do you mean by it's already done ? When did you did it ? " I asked being confused because it was decided that we would go to udaipur five days before marriage. And I had already packed my bags. Ofcourse I am the so called bride.

" Actually My wife so excited for your wedding that she has already done everything. " Ashish bhaiya said side hugging bhabhi.

" Okay guys so get ready till 11. We have to leave. " I announced and everyone nodded.

They all left for their rooms and i came to my balcony. I dialled chief's number.

Ruh : sir, the marria..

Chief : it's tomorrow. I know.

Ruh : how do you know ?

Chief : Yuvraj made sure to spread this news everywhere. Now probably everyone must be talking about your marriage .

I know what you wanted but I and agent 004 are out of the town. He is on a mission. He will be back till tomorrow morning and you can meet him .

Ruh : but how ? Tomorrow is my marriage !

Chief : it's not my thing to tell you. You have find out it yourself how you gonna meet him. All the best for the mission.

I hope won't disappoint me agent002

Ruh : Yes chief. Like every time I will win. I will do it if it costs my life but make sure to keep your promise sir...

_________________________________

Hello everyone.

How are you all. I hope you all are fine.

As I said the chapter is out on Sunday so as a reward you can vote on the story 😁😁

Or you can comment and follow me as well. If you want.

Bye the way please tell me are you exited for their marriage ?

How will she manage to meet Vishal and attend the wedding ?

Chalo we will see it in the next parts. Till then...

Take care,
Byee 💜🥰