Chapter 12

Here, i am back with the chapter.

Oh sorry sorry, how are you all ? Did anyone miss me ?

Ohh...ok chalo no one did 🙂 so plz vote the chapter of you like it and do comment.

Vese to pata hi hai koi karega nhi buss bol diya🙂🙂. Chalo sabko aur zyada na paka te hue chapter shuru Kiya Jaye 💜

___________________________________

13 years ago :-

Ajmer Royal palace

A girl was sitting in backside of palace. She was sitting on the grass, hugging her knees. Few sobs left her mouth.she tried to suppress her sobs but got failed.

Tears made their way down her cheeks. She clutched the frock she was wearing.

White knee length frock. Her dark brown hair dancing with the rhythm of wind. Her pink soft lips. Milky white skin. Soft-small cute hands. She was looking even more cute with the pout she had now.

In no time she started crying hardly. Unaware of a pair of eyes that were stuck on her. The person on seeing her crying, came to her. He sat beside her.

She flinched a little seeing someone so sudden but composed herself. She quickly wiped her tears and took deep breath. She was trying so hard to not to cry. But again failed terribly when the person hugged her protectively.

She wrapped her tiny arms around his torso and kept her head on his chest. Wetting his white t-shirt with her tears.

" I.. I am..." She started but he cut her off.

" Shh... it's okay you don't have to explain anything. Just let yourself free. I am here with you. To hold you.To hear you. To assure you. Hmm ?? " He said in his soft tone which he uses rarely but not for her.

Hearing his soothing voice she calmed down a bit and parted herself from him.

He started caressing her head. She looked down and her expression saddened again. He decided to break the silence.

" You want to share with me ? " She looked into his eyes and he blinked his eyes reassuring her that he will hear her out.

" I am feeling like something has changed. It's not like before. Noone is like before. " She said looking at noone at perticular.

He was confused and asked her " what do you mean ? What has changed ? Did something happened in school ? Did anyone trouble you ? Someone scolded you ? Are you... "

" Noone loves me now right ? " She said looking at him with a sad smile. He didn't know what to say or how to react because it was a big thing.

She was mere 9 years old girl but was really matured. She was a shy and introverted girl yet she was a really cheerful and bubbly girl for their family. And why not when she was the most pampered girl of the house. Chauhan's princess the first girl born after six generations.

Everyone he knew loved her. Pampered her. Took care of her. Treated her like a princess which she is. So now what happened ? Why did she asked such a question ? Where did this thought come from ?

Seeing him silently staring at her she smiled and stood up. She gave her hand to him to hold and smile brightly at him. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

" Let's go from here everyone must be waiting for us for lunch. "

Taking her hand in his he stood up and looked at her and decided to not to ask her if she doesn't want to share.