Chapter 14

It is the day.

Now she will be Mrs.Ruhaani Yuvraj Singh Rathore.

Never in her life she thought that she would do this.

Metting these people again was not her plan. Metting him again was not her plan. Marrying him was not her plan. Betraying anyone was not her plan.

She had to do it.

For the sake of her revenge.

She was sitting infront of mirror. Dressed in a red wedding lehenga.

" Leave me alone" she told her makeup artist

She looked up at mirror. Bridal makeup. Laal chuda. Royal jewellery. And her red lehenga telling that it is the most important day in her life. Her marriage.

It's all real not a dream. She is really going to get married.

Ruhaani's pov

It's my marriage today. I should be happy right ? I should enjoy this day. This is one of the most important day of my life.

But I am not at all happy. It's hurting me. I don't know how to describe my emotions right now. It's hard. It's just so fucking hard.

I was staring at mirror and thinking about my life just then my phone pinged with a message.

Vish 💀

I've reached here!
Where are you ?

I am still at the venue. Just
got Rid of that annoying
Annoying makeup artist of
mine.

You know na we don't
have much time. Hurry
Up or your plan will
Definitely fail. 😏

Stop texting. Am coming...

Now I have to get rid of that annoying make artist. What does he think of himself that he will appoint an make up artist and tell her to keep an eye on me and I won't find out ? Huh...you are very wrong Mr.Rathor!

*Knock*

" Ma'am are you done ? Can I come in ? I have to do the touch up. We only have half and hour left. "

" Yeah. I am done. You can come! "

She came with her fake smile. I just want to punch her face. Such a bitch she is. Like behen jalan ki badbu yaha tak aa rahi hai thoda to ache banne ki acting karle.

Literally that to-be husband of mine couldn't find anyone better. What the hell am I even thinking. Agent 004 come on Start your plan.

Author's Pov

Ruhi stood up and removed her veil from her head. She went near the artist. She looked at her confused.

Ruhi smiled at her and punched her face. " How much money did he pay you ? "