Chapter 41.

Riley's P.O.V.

Feeling something amazing south of the border, I start to wake up.

'Mmmm, baby girl. You know I love waking up to you giving my head.' I croak out in my sleepy voice, stretching a little. Grabbing her head, I immediately know something is wrong.

My eyes shoot open.

This is not my room. This is NOT Agnes. Who the fuck is sucking my cock?! I'm starting to panic.

I rip the sheet off and I almost fucking die.

Looking down, I see Melanie looking up at me while she continues to bob her head up and down. Pulling myself away from her, I scramble off the bed and cover myself up.

'What the fuck are you doing?!' I yell while trying to catch my breath.

'Oh, come on, baby. You weren't saying that last night.' She coos as she gets to the edge of the bed and tries to grab me.

'Melanie, that's not funny. What the fuck are you talking about?!' I demand.

Trying to think back to last night.

What happened last night?

Violet
Light bursts
Cumming on the floor
Ralph
Agnes
Ralph feeding from Agnes
The bruise on Agnes
The bar
Drinking
Melanie

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

I immediately start crying as I look around for my clothes and scramble out of the room. Trying to get my pants and shoes on while I leave this house.

As soon as I get outside, I drop to my hand and knees and empty my stomach all over the grass.

Melanie is calling out for me but I can't think about anything other than my mates. No, I can't think of anything other than Agnes.

'Baby.' Melanie says as she leans over and grabs my arm.

'Don't fucking touch me! Don't call me that!' I yell at her. 'You ruined everything! Why would you do this?' I cry not caring about the answer. My life is over.

Everything I have ever done is now for nothing. I am completely done for.

I know I have to go home but I don't want to. I don't want to face what is waiting for me when I get there. All the disappointment everyone I love is going to have on their faces. The hate and the anger my mates are going to express towards me.

Still crying, I start walking. I call out for Ralph but I can't find him, it's almost like I can't feel him anymore.

'Fuck. Ralph. I'm so fucking sorry. Please come back. Please help me.' But I am met with nothing but the sounds of nature in the very early morning.

The gravel crunches under my feet as I take the biggest walk of shame of my entire existence.

As I approach the packhouse, it is eerily silent. Walking up to the side door, I notice that the guards won't even look at me.

I try to stop my crying as I walk inside. Closing the door behind me, I stand in the hall and take a few moments to compose myself. I try to pull on my mate bonds to see where they are. I got nothing in return, they blocked me.

Another wave of sadness and sorrow washes over me as I drop down to my knees and decide to just let it out. After a few moments, I feel a strong hand on my shoulder. Not looking up to see who it is, I can smell that it's my dad.