Chapter 21.

Xave's P.O.V.

What an experience. I can't wait to do all of that again. Except preferably with Agnes, Briggs, and Riley on better terms.

Watching Agnes release all of our extra seed that her body no longer needs was oddly erotic. I could watch that happen over and over again.

To make things even better is the fact that my Agnes is pregnant with a pup.

I can hear a faint little heartbeat and I notice the slight change in her scent. I'm gonna be a daddy! We are having a pup!

After asking Dr. Kelsey where I can take Agnes to sleep, she directs one of the nurses to take us to the Alpha's suite. Once I step into the room and close the door.

Of course. Of course, this is Briggs' room. It's 100% him and smells like our sweet daddy.

Moving over to the bed, I lay Agnes down and give her a kiss. I also give her now flat tummy a kiss, to kiss our pup. I cover her with the duvet to keep her warm. Making sure there is no hair in her face, I head for the bathroom to take a shower.

In the shower, I beat off to get a release. It probably won't do much but I can't help it. I'm so excited and all my cock wants to do is fuck our pregnant mate. Agnes needs rest. I need to get cleaned up and go wake up the guys.

After I cum with a nice roar, I wash and get cleaned up. But I need more so I begin stroking my cock again.

Oh, that feels good.

I squeeze my grip tighter and imagine I'm giving it to Agnes in the ass. Oh yes. Then after I cum inside her, I'd mount Briggs and hammer his hole.

Yes, yes, yes.

Stroking faster, I think about the way Briggs looks when he cums. He is so fucking beautiful. Oh and his cock, it's a piece of art. Thick and veiny in all the right places. He has slightly more girth than I do. I have to squeeze him pretty hard to get my fist around him.

Oh and Riley. Fuck, Riley. I would pound his ass day if I could.

Fuck me, I have the perfect mates. So fucking hot, so fucking sexy, and all fucking mine. With one last tug, I cum again and watch it circle down the drain.

Ok, I actually feel relieved now.

Turning off the shower, I get out and towel dry. Moving over to the huge closet, I can't help but smile as I notice my belongings have been set up in here, along with everyone else's.

Putting on a simple tee and sweatpants, I slip on socks and slide and head back to the infirmary. Agnes was still sleeping peacefully when I checked on her before I left.

Time to wake up my male mates.

Abernathy had some vampire things sent to the packhouse to ensure we had everything we needed. He was not the happiest when I phoned to notify him about what happened to Agnes. Not only from what happened with Briggs but the arrival and multiple challenges. Of course, he was more than proud of how Agnes handled everything.

Walking into the hospital wing, I head for the room Agnes was in. Opening the door, I see the room has been cleaned. The males were also cleansed and each placed in a bed.

This room is the Alpha's room. So it's our room.

I go over to the cabinet and open the biometric lock to grab the needles and vile I need. Oh and gloves!

Once I place everything I need on the tray, I close and lock the cabinet.  Moving between the beds, I fill both of the needles with my desired amount of serum. This will rapidly regenerate their blood supply and wake them up, exactly what I'm looking for.