Chapter 38.

Someone please tell me why I am getting dressed to go out to a club.

How did my pregnant wife convince, not just me, all of her husbands that is was a fantastic idea to go out to the club tonight?!

I hate the club.
Riley loves the club.
Xave, I don't know how he feels about the club.
But I still hate the club.

Agnes reasoned that she would like a night out before we go back to Portland tomorrow. The Delta tournament finished the day before last and we have been working the last two days getting all the prospective warriors processed. The training plan has also been assembled and taught to the Delta Second.

The Delta Second is the winner of the tournament but he was unable to defeat Derrick, who is now Delta. We couldn't be happier with Derrick and Quincy, they have already shown that they work well together.

I get why Agnes wants a night out and a chance to let loose but it's not like she can drink. First, she is pregnant. Second, she is only 18. But we decided that this can also be a sort of birthday celebration, so the Queen has gotten her way.

'Absolutely not.' I shake my head. 'Get back in the closet and change. You are not wearing that Agnes. Where did you even get that?!'

Someone please tell me why Agnes Michele Sinclair just entered our bedroom wearing a "dress" that is so damn low I see her navel. And so damn short, if she takes a step too big, I'm seeing my favorite parts.

She looks sexy as hell, tho.

The dress she is wearing is long sleeved black glitter or sequins or whatever. It's a black shiny skin tight dress that is making my cock weep. She has on metallic silver red bottom fuck me heels. Her hair, oh her hair, is beautifully curled and cascading down her back.

Fuck me, now. She is even wearing a little makeup. Mascara, twinkles on her cheek tops, and race car red lipstick.

'What the fuck are you wearing?!' Riley shouts as he walked in from the bathroom.

'Agnes, do you just want us to have big wet spots on the front of our pants all night?' Xave asks her as he approaches her and wraps his arms around her waist.

The cutest little giggle leaves her lips as she looks around and smiles at us.

When her eyes land on me, she says. 'Thank your sister. She was such a lifesaver and got an outfit for me to wear. Do you really not like it?'

I take a deep breath in through my nose and blow it out of my mouth. Trying to not rip the dress off of her and plunge my needy cock into the depths of her silky wet heat.

Going over to where all my mates are congregated, I bend down and rest my forehead against Agnes'.

'I more than like your dress.' I tell her in a thick, raspy voice. 'That's why I don't want you to wear it. You look so fucking sexy that I don't want anyone but us to see. Are you trying to kill me?'

'Oh, come on. It won't be that bad. Didn't you say you own the club we are going to?' She asks.

'Yes, darlin. We own the club we are going to. We own all of the strip. We own all of Nevada, sweetheart.' I tell her before giving her a soft kiss and standing up straight.

'Are we ready to go? Can we go, please?' Riley asks as he gets a little fidgety.

'Of course, baby. Let's go.' Agnes takes Riley's hand and leads him out of the door. We walk down stairs and I  see my lovely sister dressed in her own barely there dress. Luckily, she is holding a baggie of fruit and a bottle of water.

'Thank you.' I tell her as I take the items from her hand and usher her out the door.

We have to take a stretch suv. There are a lot of people going with us: