Chapter 26.

After another lull of silence, I decided to break the news about the Delta.

'Due to extreme conflicts of interest, previously titled Delta Donald has been eliminated. Tomorrow afternoon, Gamma Richard will assemble his warriors in a tournament. The warriors will fight to the death to earn a chance to pledge their loyalty to the Luna Queen and the pack.

Once a new Delta has been selected, a recruitment of Royal Pack Warriors will commence. Only the best of the best will be found fit enough to defend our pack and its land.

After, we can discuss the possible integration of some of the Vampire Kingdom Knights into the creation of a security team for Agnes. I feel a specialized security team should be assembled to protect Agnes. Wolves and Vampires will both hold spots on the team.

Lord Abernathy, how would you gauge the attitude of your Kingdom's population with our current situation? Will they be accommodating in serving alongside wolves?' I ask and turn towards him and his new mate, Stephanie. I haven't spoken with her but she seems nice. She was able to defuse the situation when Xave was being choked.

Before Abernathy can say anything, Agnes speaks up. 'Schedule a meeting to discuss this matter in the morning, at 11:00 am. We will discuss the integration of species at this time. Then schedule the tournament for 3:00 pm. After the winner and Delta is selected, we will have a feast in the dining hall to celebrate with the pack. I am tired, I would like to rest. See you all at 11.'

Agnes stands up after commanding the room like the boss that she is and exits, probably towards the bedroom.

I ask Rich to show Abernathy and Stephanie to their room. Once they have cleared out, it is just Riley and Xave in the room with me.

'So we are totally fucked with Agnes, right?' Riley asks Xave.

He laughs a little. 'No. Just give her the time she has asked for. Her mind is all messed up right now and she is trying to get everything straight. I'm sorry that this is happening but we will get through it.'

Xave walks over to me and I watch him get on his knees as he slides off my sweats. 'Baby, you don't ha-.' I start to tell him that he doesn't have to pleasure me but fuck am I glad he didn't listen. Xave takes my half-hard cock and starts working it with his mouth and tongue. I quickly become fully erect.

'Yes.' I moan, grabbing Xave's head, and start fucking his face.

'Let it all out, Daddy. Fuck out that aggression into my throat.' Xave moans through the link.

Fuck, I throw my head back.

'You are so fucking perfect. Make me cum, right now.' I tell him in a semi-command.

Xave reaches up, takes my balls in one hand, and shoves his thumb in my ass with the other. As soon as he touches that spot in my ass, I explode. With no warning to Xave, he swallows down all my cum until I'm done. I am licked clean and before he can stand up, I ripped down his pants and lay him over the table.

I need lube.

Suddenly, Riley squirts some on my cock but I don't have time to thank him. I ram into my mate's ass and start obliterating him. I know I'm being too rough and too aggressive but I need this.

'I need this, baby. Fuck. Are you ok?' I link because there is no way we can talk through all our moaning.

'Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!' Xave screams but I'm not stopping. I notice that Riley has started to stroke Xave's cock to help him get to his release.

I am grunting and slamming and squeezing so hard, it's great that Xave is a vampire so I won't break him. I feel like I am in a frenzy. I just need/want more and more. Lust, desire, and my imminent release are the only thoughts fueling my actions.