Chapter 11.

Briggs' P.O.V.

I was hoping I wasn't going to need to command her into shifting but here we are. I just released an Alpha Command for her to shift. Behind me, I hear Riley whimper and when I look over my shoulder at him, he is baring his neck.

My Alpha Command has never affected someone who I wasn't directly commanding before. I must be stronger and have a more powerful command since mating Agnes. I do feel stronger and honestly, almost invincible. I know I'm not invincible but I surely feel like it.

A few more cracking sounds bring my gaze and attention back to Agnes but her human form is gone. Where Agnes was lying now stands the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Not only is Agnes now a hybrid vampire/werewolf, Agnes is the White Wolf.

Holy fuck.

Bowing my head and baring my neck, I show my respect to this magnificent mate of mine. It all is starting to make sense. Of course, Agnes would be the White Wolf. She was strong and powerful before. The first Vampire Queen. But now that she is mated, her true self is released.

Walking up to me, the White Wolf licks my neck in acknowledgment. Walking past me, she does the same to Riley.

'Agnes?' Xave asks.

The White Wolf opens her mouth and hangs her tongue out the side to smile at him. She walks over to him and licks his face. She is tall, not as tall as Riley and I, but she reaches Xave's chest.

'You are gorgeous, baby. Can I touch your fur?' Xave asks before touching her. Smart man.

The White Wolf nods her head and immediately melts into Xave's touch. A few strokes of her fur and scratches behind her ears and we hear the most beautiful purr coming from her chest. Riley and I seem to be pulled towards our mate.

Joining Xave, he both got a lick on the face from the White Wolf and we started petting and snuggling her.

'Leave us.' Riley commands everyone else who is in the room. We need them to leave so we can continue mating.

Once I hear the door close, I feel Brock starting to take over. I move back and shift into my wolf. Brock is a beautiful black wolf. He is handsome and cocky.

'Because I know how to use my cock, virgin.' Brock tells me.

Wow, ok. 'I'm no longer a virgin, asshole.' I reply.

'Watch me get our mate off in under a minute.' He boasts.

Approaching our mate, we yip at the other males to leave her alone. This is our time with our gorgeous female. When the males leave her, she lays down, rolls on her back, and shows us her belly. Fuck, Brock is already about to bust.

'Try and hold onto it, quick draw.' I tease him.

Now he's mad. Brock leans down and licks her pussy in one long stroke. Purring in satisfaction, he flips his head at her belly. He wants her to stand up. She immediately gets back on all fours and points her ass at Brock, leaning down.

'Fuck, I'm sorry for the virgin thing. I'm not gonna last. Look at her beautiful cunt, Briggs.' He pants.

'Mount me, Alpha.' A beautiful voice tells us through the mindlink as she sways her wolf ass from side to side.

Brock does what he is told. He mounts our mate, rams her with his cock, and starts pounding her.

I can feel Brock's pleasure and it is almost as good as my own. Fuck, he is not gentle at all. He is relentlessly pounding her but with the noises she is making and the feelings coming through the bond, she is about to cum.