Chapter 2.

'Feeling better, sweetheart?' My father asks as I exit the bathroom with a new dress on. He offers me a chocolate and while I don't want it, I take a small bite to not be rude.

I grab Xave as he walks out of the bathroom and push him down into my chair. I kiss him quickly because I am already aroused, again. I'm actually starting to heat up. Fuck, what is happening? I climb into his lap and start grinding my core onto his already hard shaft.

Pulling away and gasping for air, I tell my father. 'No, I feel so hot now. I don't know what is happening but I can't get enough.'

Looking over at my father I see him nod his head. 'Ah, the frenzy is starting to hit you. I was hoping we could get a few more hours of work done before you and Malcolm are indisposed for the next 48 hours.

Well, I will be able to handle anything that is left to do before the suitors arrive. The proposal house has been completed to your specifications. Where would you like Rocco to take you? I think it would be best if you and Malcolm spent this time in a neutral space.'

'The penthouse, please, Your Majesty.' Xave says while I am kissing all over his neck.

I can't take it anymore, I've never had this little control over my needs before, not even when we first started having sex. I just feel like I'm going to explode into a million pieces if his cock isn't inside me.

Reaching for his zipper, I open his pants up and pull out his cock. Thankfully he didn't wear any underwear. It's hard to navigate this monster out of them. I never wear a bra or panties anymore. Xave just rips them and I honestly don't need any undergarments.

My boobs are a perfect C-cup that sit exactly where they are supposed to be, they are perky, full, and beautiful. My pussy is also completely bare, which I appreciate. I was worried I was going to grow body hair but I thankfully do not. Some vampires do and some don't, it's just the luck of the draw. Xave is also free of body hair.

Now that his cock is free, I line him up with my entrance and slam down, roughly. We both cry out in pleasure and I begin to fuck Xave at an extremely fast pace.

'I'm not sure going to your place would be the best idea, Malcolm. I wouldn't want to make anything harder for you.' My father states.

'With all due respect, Your Majesty, I need to have Agnes in my home. This is already going to be hard for me. Please allow me those memories.' Xave moans and groans while speaking with my father.

I understand why my father suggests not spending the rest of our time as partners together, in Xave's home. I also understand that Xave wants the memories of me all over his place because honestly, I would want that if roles were reversed. I know this will be hard for Xave and it crushes me but I didn't expect it to be this hard for me. The thought of letting him go is extremely heart-wrenching.

'Fuck, baby. I can feel how hot your body is. Are you feeling ok?' Xave asks me while he pulls my dress off over my head. I feel a half second of relief as the cool air hits my skin but I instantly heat up again. Vampires are normally on the cooler side, so feeling this warm is disturbing.

'Don't stop, Xave. Give me more, pleeeeaaaasssseeeeee.' I beg him through my moans while I continue to fuck him.

My body is sweating, immensely. Vampires only sweat when they have fallen ill. I sure hope these sweats have to do with the frenzy my father was talking about.

Pulling Xave's hair; he growls, stands up, and lays me on the desk. There is my big, strong man. Even though I outrank Xave in every way possible, I still love it when he dominates me. Nothing is sexier to me than when Xave goes all dominate on me and tries to inflict as much pain as he can on me. I am a sucker for mixing pain with my pleasure and Xave does it for me.