Chapter 20

I swear I felt cool liquid dripping down my neck, but When I touched my neck, there was nothing. Az still kept licking the 'mark' that he made. I grew tired of his games and I tugged off the blindfold. My eyes adjust to the lighting and I saw Kael sitting in front of me, naked. His cock was upright, he was watching us.

"Don't stop on my account sweetheart." He said stroking his dick.

He turned towards Auzrael whose eyes were filled with hunger and lust.

"I told you to not touch the blindfold until I told you so." Auzrael said, pinching my right cheek. I moaned at the contact of his rough fingers. I arched my back trying to feel him over me.

"Our little human now has three punishments to her list." Kael said getting up from the couch and bring his cock near my mouth.

He grabbed my face and lifted it up so I could meet his eyes, "Don't cum, or we'll stop everything and you won't have any of us to fill your dripping, warm cunt." He said as he thrusted his hips without a warning.

I opened my mouth wider, moving forward to give a few experimental laps around the crown which is flushed red and stretched tight. His skin is smooth under my tongue, like silk. I can feel the heat of him against my tongue and the slight hint of salt from his skin hits my taste buds. There is light smell of him here, but it is muskier and undecidedly male. I swirl my tongue around a few more times before leaning forward further and replacing my tongue with my lips. He grabs my hair.

I freeze, afraid I did something wrong.

My eyes swing upward while my mouth is still full of his dick. I hum around the turgid length when I see how much he is enjoying my little performance. His excitement is stamped on the features of his face; eyes shining with something other than cruelty, hooded and slumberous with lust. His cheeks are flushed, lips parted to allow the heavy breaths to pass through, and there is a fine sheen of sweat on his brow. His hair messy and perfectly elegant, and I would give anything to feel the cool and silky strands against my skin. Wishful thinking though. It really isn't fair how attractive - no, that's not the right word - sinfully hot, the guy is.

He adjusts his grip on my head and gives a quick thrust into my mouth. The pleasure of the act tightens his features, giving him a savage quality. He does it again, almost hitting the back of my throat, but not quite. Seeming satisfied that I can handle him, he starts pumping into my mouth with more of his length. My gag reflex is indeed triggered, and I can feel my throat convulse around him. He groans and closes his eyes, his expression rapturous. He thrusts a few more times and I can't stop the way my throat wants to stop his invasion, or the tears that are streaming from my eyes. I don't want to miss a single expression or emotion on his face, while he cums into my mouth.

He removes himself from my mouth, I swallow his cum. Kael groans in approval. From behind Az leans in, rubbing his cock over my ass. He licks my ear from behind, just as I was about to lean into his embrace he flips me onto my back and snuggles beside me, "Go to sleep, El." He says.

"I thought-" As I was talking I get cut off my Kael who is now devouring my mouth.

"I can't get enough of you." He moans into my mouth and goes back to playing with my nipples.

"We're sorry, El." Az whispers to me and holds me tight as though I'm going to disappear any moment.

I wanted to ask why he was sorry, as I was going to suddenly everything turns dark.

As the darkness enveloped me, confusion and fear gripped my heart. I reached out instinctively, searching for any semblance of reality, but the void around me was impenetrable. A swirl of emotions churned within, and I desperately tried to grasp onto something, anything, to anchor myself.