She rolled her eyes, "You don't take anything serious Sander, they almost kidnapped me."

I smiled, "But they didn't and that's all because of you. You showed them you weren't a helpless damsel in distress and I'm such a proud fucking teacher." I peck her lips. "My little warrior, you don't need me— you don't need anyone and that makes me happy."

Her eyes watered and I wiped the tear before they fell. "I did well, didn't I?" I nod and she continues. "I had a good teacher."

I frown and scoff, "Just good? I'm quite offended."

I'm a good teacher? Hell fucking no, I'm an amazing teacher.

My eyes lit up as I think of something. "Oh my world, honey baby do you know what this actually means?"

She hums, "What now?"

"You're fucking your teacher, bad girl." I smirk.

She giggles, "And you're fucking your student, that sounds like a serious case." She paused, "Jail time bud." She taps my shoulder.

I squinted my eyes at her with a glare.

She just ruined our little moment.

"Nevermind."

Rome groans interrupting us, "Are you both done? We are here trying to investigate and you both are acting like a bunch of fools."

I nod, "Thanks Romeo."

He glares at me.

I went back to the two men as I sent punches to each of them until I could see the blood oozing out from their faces and I felt satisfied.

"I won't tell you shit." Dick one says wiggling against the rope.

"Oh? But you will." I grin.

"We won't, so save your torture for someone else." Dick two says next.

I forgot the bitch Dick two was still bleeding even though I tied it up to keep him alive for the questioning moment.

He can die when I'm done.

I sigh, walking away as I went to the room and pull out a bundle of cash before going back to them. I threw the cash on their laps and smirk. "4000 in cash if you tell us who ordered you to kidnap my wife."

"What are you doing?" Honey whispered to me quietly.

"Watch and learn my darling, money is the root of all evil." I chuckle. "So what do you guys say?" I turn back to them as they stared at the money.

"Do you really think we care about your wealth, no need to flaunt it around us because we don't want it." Dick two answers as dick one nods in agreement, even though their eyes was sparkling as they eyed the money.

How weird, that's didn't work.

Let's try again, shall we?

"Alek, I don't think—" Rome started saying but I put my hand up stopping him.

"Shhh, give me a second."

There's no way they're rejecting this much money. Men like these ones will kill for money and that's exactly why they were here a couple minutes ago.

Here wasting my time when I could've been fucking Honey or have my delicious dessert.

"I'll double it to 8000 if you talk." I flaunt more money at them then folded arms, waiting for their answer.

Dick one grins, "Flaunt that shit fucker, because we have a deal."

Checkmate.

"Hm, who asked you to kidnap my wife?" I ask in a stern tone.