THIRTY TWO

Ruvansh Pov:-

"Show me your finger babe!" Paxton came and grabbed her hand.

"It's just a small cut... I'm all good yk!" She replied.

'Small cut my foot!' I said to myself

"I'm making us a breakfast you all please sit !" I announced

"But the challenge... I want to..." I cut her off and said

"No! You sit there I'll cook!" in my cold deep voice. And she obeyed my words quietly making a pout face...

'Good this is what I want you to do... just sit and be CUTE.

Wait what... Cute.... Ruvansh you are going to be insane.... Kya bol Raha hai tu... Focus ruvansh focus... !' I said to myself

After 10 minutes the breakfast is ready and I served it to them both boys started eating and hummed in each bite whereas isha sat quietly not eating and than when I was about to help her eat that chipku went and started feeding her sandwich.

" Kash iske sandwich me maine mirchi jyda Dali hoti" I thought.

As we finished our breakfast isha said she wants to show Paxton some places here and abhi said he will join them whereas I refused isha's offer...well I don't want to waste my time on roaming around I have so many work and after all I'm the youngest successful and richest businessman... I don't waste my time like this.

After a while*

I was doing some of my office work on hall when I heard her giggles and looked at that direction abhi and Paxton where doing some monkey steps and she was enjoying it.

"Buddy yrr chal na...mja aayega!" Abhi said.

"Nii abhi work is my first priority!" I replied.

" Kabhi kabhi tu buddho jaisa behave karta hai..." He said and got a deep glare from me

"Ok fine.... don't come with us but agar Mann hua to I'm sending you location just in case yk!" He said and winked at me.

"Well if you aren't coming with us than look after my home ok!" She said and left.

It's been 1 hour since they left and my work is almost done when I got a notification on my phone 'Buddy is live'

I joined the live and saw abhi enjoying in the pool. (They went to waterpark)
Than abhi focused on isha. She is playing like a little baby laughing and giggling looking all cute....and than that chipku came and started splashing water on her and now they both are enjoying. Than the other second abhi ended the live wtf.... Ruvansh are you crazy why are you swearing! I growled on myself and took a great sigh.

Fine I can't just sit here knowing that chipku will be doing all his chipku things ... But why do I freaking care?

Taking a pause from my thoughts again I took a long sigh.

" Idk what's the reason and I don't really want to know but right now I have to go there!" I said to myself and left for waterpark which is half an hour far from her house.

I reached there and roam around to find them and my eyes landed on her still playing with that chipku!

I took a place near the pool but far from them so they can't see me. Watching her enjoy kinds of feel cool...Yess it's little safe to just watch her laughing or else her angry face always kills me. Than I noticed how that chipku again came near her and started dancing with her when the loud music started playing.

I hate this!

"Angrez ki aulad kaise chipak kar nach raha hai...I swear agr isne ek or bar limit cross ki to iska sar watermelon ki tarh dikhaayi dega!" I speak to myself.

Than I saw him touching her waist and hips.... That's it! Now it's over you chipku!

As i was about to go and punch him abhi stopped me.

"Leave me abhi! " I said juggling to get out off his hands as he grabbed me & took me far away from the loud music.

"Leave me !" I said aggressively and he left my hand

"Buddy calm down!" He said

"Calm down? How in the world I will calm down? Did you saw that idiot touching her...and you think I'll stay calm no not in this fcking world!" I said in frustrated voice.

"Damn broo.... You are cursing... Not so ruvansh behaviour!" He mocked me

"Shut up!" I said

"Fine...but why are you angry it's not like you care about her...and you know you hate her she is your enemy isn't it?" He asked to me

"Ofcourse I hate her from my whole heart and...." I stopped

"And..?" He asked

"Fine I do hate her but at the same time I freaking care for her idk why... I fear her ...and more than that I fear about her being with someone else!"

The words left my mouth making abhi shocked & even me... I'm myself shocked too what did I just said !

"Wait....what?" Abhi asked in amaze
I didn't said a word

"Buddy are you....are you in love....do you like isha... like hell yess bro you do like her or why in the world you will be jealous of Paxton.... Mannn I'm going insane my bestfriend likes my bestfriend it means I'm finally getting my bestfriend as my bestfriend together...woahhhhh!" He said dancing

"Abhi it's not like this!" I said.

"Than what it's like?" He asked annoyingly

"I just don't like her being with that chipku!" I replied

" Fine and what if she is with other boy...will you like it than?" He asked

"No!" I said

"Than this is your answer...you don't like her with Paxton and you will not even like if she's with someone else so basically you like her!" He explained.

I give it a thought for some minute and said

"Maybe...but right now I can't keep ignoring the fact that.... That chipku is still grabbing her waist dancing like a fcking boyfriend!" I said angrily

Abhi started laughing like an idiot after hearing my words

"Why are you laughing?" I asked in confusion.

He keeps laughing...he is laughing like a maniac going here and there... Did I said a joke to him or what !