ELEVEN

Abhi's pov:-

"Rhne de abhi i don't want to know!" isha said & left me there.

WTH is wrong with both of them. What i am to them a thing...no like they left me as i'm nothing.
I swear just because they are my Bestfriend I'll let it go.

I looked at both direction... fighting with my mind where to go.

Uff Ruvansh is upset so do isha is but she is also angry....so i think i should go to isha but Ruvansh....oh he said do whatever you want so I'll go with isha.

I headed towards isha's direction.

"Isha! Isha!" I called her but she didn't turn.

"Isha Ruk ja yrr! Angry bird stop!" As soon as the word 'angry bird' left my mouth she turned. It worked... will try this again.

"Woahh don't scold or fight with me... Calm down!" I said

"But i told you don't call me that!" She said annoyingly.

"Than what should i do when you don't listen to me & specially when you left me there alone... You know how much lonely i felt!" I played my safety card. And guess what it worked.

"Ok fine! But seriously i wasn't be so curious if it's not your shocking & serious face...i don't wanted to know about that idiot ok!" She explained herself.

"Well isha i didn't said a word about it but ànyways what he said ISN'T for you !" I clear it.

" It is... didn't you heard when he said
'Do whatever you want...i don't really care about her anymore'....what do you think if it ISN'T me than who.... it's obviously i was the only girl standing there!" She said.

"Offo you and your mind work only in wrong direction.... Didn't you heard what he Said exactly.... He said he don't care anymore and it wasn't for you idiot... He was talking about his girlfriend..more like ex now!" I explained to her.

"Wait...what? Mr. Pervert...did he broke up with that girl? As he is so obsessed with himself surely this was going to happen" Isha said & laughed.

"Isha!" I warned her. Than she stopped laughing.

" No like don't tell me he was behaving like that because he broke up with her?" Isha asked.

" No but yess .... It's not a breakup she cheated on him because she wanted more fame & money." I explained.

" And believe me isha Ruvansh was so loving towards her...we Never thought she would be doing that...she was so sweet afterall...but here we are knowing that she is with one of her model agency's CEO!"

"Ooh...! But how do you guys know about it like how she is cheating?" She asked.

" You remember that sangeet day when he left after a call?" I asked. She nod .

"That day he got a call from his trustworthy secretary...he told him everything & also shared some proof that she is cheating!" I explained.

"What...! But don't you think it's rude to spy on her...like he said his man to spy her.... don't he trust her...ik she cheated on him but still he shouldn't do that!" Isha complained.

" Yess it's not right to do that but it's fine if It's for someone's safety!" I said.

"What do you mean?" Isha asked.

"Isha you really don't know anything about Ruvansh!" I sighed.

"Yess i know He is a pervert who look at girl from head to toe with his devil eyes even though he was in relationship...who is an asshole, don't even know how to say Thankyou or even sorry and yess he is ridiculously idiot, and have major anger issues & self obsession for his ownself and definitely a Maniac or can say a person with no brain...who gets in your room without a knock!" She literally told me all this in one breathe.

"What! You serious isha?" I said & giggled. She nod.

"But wait what did you said.....he got on your room without a knock? And why I'm knowing it now" I asked.

"It's just happened when i was in your room changi-..... Ànyways whatever it is i know him really well smjhe!" She said.

"You really don't know him Isha!" I said

"Do you even know who Ruvansh Rajput is? No you don't know...he is one of the most successful billionaire here. At this young age he manage more than 15 companies & office. And most importantly he is called the mafia of money. The whole mumbai knows him.
How wealthy rich he is and you won't believe me he is self made person! And that's why where he is known by so many people he is also being threaten so many times. That's why he was keeping an eye on her ex because he didn't wanted her to get in any danger coz their relationship was known publicly & it's easy to target her....now will you Please think about him in a good way atleast!" I said sighing & left her with a pat on her shoulder & said.

"Don't be so rude atleast..if you Can't be good with him... sometimes things & person are not exactly how they seem,you have to give them some time & also to yourself so you can understand who they really are!"

Abhi is a wise person...the bestie we all need in our life😭✨💗