EIGHTEEN

Isha's POV:-

"You are late!" I said to him showing the time in my watch.

" I told you last night the time na than why are you coming this late...i swear Ruvansh Rajput how you even manage your business.. imagine the boss coming half an hour late for the important meeting, how it sounds huh...!" I said him taunting not giving him a chance to say a word.

"Are you done now or will you tell me about whatever you called for!" He said in a deep voice.

" I didn't called you for whatever it's about abhi and how we will help him to move on." I explained him

" So...?" He asked.

" So i have few Questions for you !" I said.

"Ask" he said leaning in the roof wall.

" How you met him...like in what situation i want to know how bad his situation was and how did he got to his normal life like now?" I said leaning as him.

" I met him when he was in a business meeting with his dad...that was the first time i saw him...he was wearing a dull colour shirt and his face was same as the shirt....dull & sad. Than the next time i saw him is at bar in paris he was so drunk that time and was fighting with some boys hopefully i saw him and took him with me than there he told me all of his story... eventually he got along with me...we were drink partners...i just accompany him but i don't drink than i got to know who real abhi is. And that's it with the time being maybe for his loved one he came back as he is today." He finished the sentence with a sigh but not a frown can be seen he said all these things with a straight face like a robot.

"Hmmm....wait you encouraged him to drink?" I asked realising.

" What are you crazy? Use your mind angr-... Isha i helped him and Trust me that time that was the only way to get along with him & to make him little normal and for your kind information he no longer drink other than smoking!". He said.

Than i give him my Q eyebrows he than corrected it.

"Fine he drinks sometimes but rarely...is that enough?" He asked.

" Fine but don't let him drink from now on!" I ordered him

" Will you please tell me what we will do to make abhi move on...i don't have much time!" He said looking at his watch.

" Ooh don't...nothing will change if You'll be late half an hour...and i'll tell you for sure cause you have to do most of the things!" I said.

" Wait what do you want me to do?" He asked.

After telling him the plan he made a disgusting face and said

" No not in this lifetime...why you want me to do that...for your kind information miss partner i don't like those things... No I'm not doing it!" He said.

" You have to...for abhi!" I reminded him.

" Fine but not what you said." He said.

" But why and if not like that than how ?" I asked

" You wait and watch partner how i'll do it!" He said winking at me

Did i told you guys that mr. Idiot winking can make me feel some weird things in my stomach.

How in the world whyyy he does things like that.

"Partner!" He called and i got off from my thoughts

"Yes!" I said.

" I said be ready at sharp 8 pm." He informed me.

" But i don't know anything about your plan!" I said to want it to fair.

" I'll text you the details for now goodbye." He said and left.

" Hope god whatever he is planning will be successful... although i don't trust him but because abhi is involved in all this so i can Trust him right?" I thought more like questing and went to my room waiting for mr idiot's message.

But wait we Never exchanged our numbers so how in the world he will text me.... ànyways let him find my number and When he will realize he will come to me and than I'll convince him to follow my plan. For a minute i forgot how idiot he is... How in the world i end up agreeing with him like i should be saying no to him... it's my stomach fault don't know why my stomach get weird whenever he is around. Mr. Idiot and his side effects uff!

I don't know about isha but ruvansh really gives me butterflies 😭🦋💗!