One

Hearing my phone ringing 2 times straight i finally decided to pick up the call which is showing 'Maa❤️'. I love to talk with my mom but i was attending my class and she called me between them and i don't like any disturbance when i'm focusing on something!

Finally with a sigh i picked her call

"Maa!" I said beaming.

"How are you my love?" She asked.

"I'm all good!" I replied.

"Did i disturb you?" She asked

"Not now but you called me between my classes!" I said.

"Oops sorry love!" She said.

"It's ok mom...yk you don't have to be sorry... I'm sure you have some imp topic that's why you called me at this hour!" I said her.

"You know me well...oh here your father wants to talk with you!"
I can hear how she is passing the phone with her ' take it fast...you are always slow' face to papa.

"How's my little queen?" Papa asked

"Great papa...i miss you!" I said almost get tearing by hearing his voice.

"I miss you too beta! But you don't have to miss me for too long!" He said.

"Are you guys coming here?" I asked almost jumping in corridor. But no one saw fewwww...

"Not we but you are coming here...!"
"But papa i have exam next week!" I said.

"I know you have exam...and you will come after exam." He said.

"But why!" I asked.

"Because your Mehra uncle's elder son is getting married a week after your exam!" He informed.

"Oh! Great news... finally our Rohit bhaiya found someone to marry him... I'm so happy for him!" I replied.

"So...he wants you to be here to do all the rituals of his wedding afterall you are his only sister!" He said.

" I'm definitely coming there !" I said beaming.

"Great i'm booking your tickets or you will do that?" He asked.

"I'm booking my tickets rn... I'm flying the next day my exam are over!" I said.

"Great see you soon my queen...And do your best in exams!" He wished me.

"Thankyou so much papa...and love to maa... I'll call you guys tomorrow...by take care!" I wished them and end the call.

After ending the call i headed towards my apartment which is 10 minutes far from my university. Living this far from my parents was never in my list but they wanted me to have best in every aspects...so here i'm completing my university studies in Canada. Mostly i prefer walking to my apartment cause it's not to far and something i love walking & seeing happy family in park with their children makes me remind of my family. I have so many friends in here but still i miss maa & papa so much!

Finally i reached my apartment. After getting fresh i made dinner by myself...and that's the worst part of day. It's not like i Can't cook but i miss the taste of my maa's food. Mostly i make noodles or chapati and sometimes i oder food from some veg restaurant... living in aboard and being vegetarian is the toughest thing you'll ever have to face!
Completing my boring dinner i watched some youtube videos and proceed to sleep.

........................................

After 1 week.

Today was the last day of my exam and i hope i'll score first in university this time too...but i don't have much time to think about this i have a flight tomorrow and i have to pack my things.

I'm in our university campus and waiting for my friends to come so i can say goodbye to them.

I saw charlie running towards me. And as soon as he came he give me a tight hug. I slapped him in his back so he can release me.

"Do you want me to die!" I said and tried to breath.

"Sorry...! Just excited!" He said laughing.

"Where is lily?" I asked

"Ohh she...maybe in boys washroom." He said guessing
Before i can say anything lily came and give a bang on his head. And i laughed.

"Idiot you just left me on hallway....!" She scold him.

"Wooah...! I thought you...!" Charlie didn't even finished and lily said
" You punk what will i do in boys washroom...!" She again punched him.

"Aren't you boy!" Charlie said.
"Shut up or i'll kill you!" Lily said.
"Stop guys...!" I said.
"Oh sorry!" They both said in unison.
And after that they gave eachother disgusting face.

"When are you leaving?" Charlie asked.
"Tomorrow morning!" I said
"Shit!" Charlie said.
"But what about our plans...we decided so much...yk we have been planning it from so long!" Lily said.

"I know lily but i have to attend this wedding you know how important it is for me & my family & specially for the groom to be!" I said.

"Ok fine girls... let's not waste time in here...what do you think about a icecream date with a handsome and charming boy!" He offered.
"And who is he?" I asked.
"Ofcourse me... I'm the only one here...! Oh sorry lily is also a boy but not as handsome as me!" He said while laughing

Lily started chasing him and charlie ran towards our icecream date destination.
I followed them. We are running in street like Maniac.

...........................

Hiii my babies! I hope the chapter was good and you guys enjoyed it... Keep reading it and comments and show your love 💗. Stay tuned!