THIRTEEN

Ruvansh Pov:-

She waved at us than we left for rooftop.

"Buddy...wait!" Abhi said breathing heavily. I shake my head. This boy is really weak.

"Buddy why...stairs...when we can take elevator!"he said breathing heavily again.

"Come on abhi we are already here...and stairs are more comfortable!" I said to him.

"How in the world you think they are comfortable... are you even a human...the rooftop comes after 5th floor man !" He said annoyingly.

"Don't be a drama queen come & sit here!" I signed him to sit near me.

We sat in silence the cool breeze & starry night is really beautiful.

After a minute abhi offered me cigarette. I usually don't drink or smoke cause i find it useless when i loose my real self or become someone who i'm not. But i accepted it. After Meera abhi started smoking more & truly saying i didn't stop him. He need something to hold on but these days he is smoking too much.

"Buddy!" Abhi said.
I hummed.
"Are you fine?" He asked.
"Yes!" I replied.
"You sure...i saw how much you loved riya...bro you did everything for her & you still saying you are fine after what she did to you!" He completed his sentence with anger.

"Abhi believe me or not i'm not someone who is going to be hurt just because someone betrayed me...yk buddy there are millions of people in this World and you Can't trust everyone.....and just because you love them it doesn't mean they have any access to hurt you...and the love & care i gave to her was my bare minimum...if i had truly loving her i would be hurt rn but see I'm not...it means it wasn't love...yk in what circumstances i & riya got in relationship but now i think she have to live her own life & i have my own....so don't worry about me ok!" I said giving him a assuring smile.

"Abhi!"
We both turned our head the cigarette still in our mouth.
As her name she came towards us with her angry face.

"Hii ish-" before abhi can finish the sentence she slapped him. Woah i know how it taste so better stay out of this matter.

"Oouch! Isha ! What are you doing....why did you slapped me?" Abhi said rubbing his cheeks. Than she grabbed his cigarette and throw it somewhere. And as soon as her eyes landed on me she came towards me.

She lift her legs to come at my height & grabbed the cigarette out of my mouth & said "Don't you guys ever touch it again!" With her angry eyes. I nod quitely.

I didn't noticed untill she came this near to me...she is so small. Her eyes are literally so beautiful...she holds some kind of warmth on them. her lips saying every word is like she is having access key to me and i hate it when someone have any access to me. And There's one more reason to hate her.

Wait why i was zoned out rn..she is really a bad influence to me. I noticed that she is giving a whole speech on
'why smoking is harmful' and poor abhi is listening to it still holding his cheeks. I know buddy how much it pain i can feel you!

Something is cooking 👀