THREE

I almost checked 10 rooms...but couldn't find Abhi! I'm in 5th floor and the lift ISN'T working ! I hate my luck sometimes. I was about to go and than i heard a loud music coming from the last room which i didn't checked cause i thought it's locked. I headed towards that room and open the door... usual Lights are off and some loud music is playing... it's Whole party going here i can see only male figure here...than i saw Uncle Mehra is also enjoying than i spoted Rohit bhaiya....so this is what the important meeting they are supposed to having...and than finally i spoted Abhi sitting at the corner of the room... drinking alcohol and continuously staring at his phone...he looks sad!
The music stop as all the males in room stare at me like they saw ghost.
Uncle Mehra was the first to approach me.
"What are you doing here daughter?" He asked me as if he is literally having important meeting.

"Well i was searching something... basically someone but couldn't find...but what about you & bhaiya, don't you both have important meeting!" I said him more like taunting.

" Actually choti it was a plan of abhi & his friends to yk enjoy before my marriage and dad & uncle joined us later!" Rohit bhaiya explained.

Uncle he said uncle it means dad is also here... My eyes searched him in room and i saw him sleeping in the couch!

"Actually uncle was little too drunk so he just slept here!" Abhi approached me explaining the situation of my father

"I'm sorry little mouse....i shouldn't have lied to you!" Rohit bhaiya said.

"Well for now i'm taking my thing back..." I said grabbing Abhi's wrist.
"But uncle, Bhaiya & dad you 3 will have a talk session with me later!" I said them and left the room grabbing Abhi with me.

" So you finally over with your ignoring games?" Abhi asked.

"It seems like that." I replied.

"I'm sorry i wasn't with you when you needed me & sorry for not being in contact with you!" He said.

"At this moment i want to slap you but i don't want to spoil our reunion so i appreciate your apology." I said

"Appreciate?" He asked with a pleading face
"Ok fine Accepted" i said.
"So how you've been in these last 2 -3 years?" I asked him.
"Quite Ok!" He replied.
"And you...did you find someone to hookup?" He asked.
"Definitely not...no one can afford me you know that right!" I replied and we both giggled.
"What about you?" I asked him.

But before he can reply someone called his name.
"I have to go...my friends need me rn!" He said.
"Sure we have so much time to talk right!" I said annoyingly.

"Don't worry there's so many things i have to tell you but time ISN'T right... maybe tonight...bye...see you soon!" He said and left me in corridor.

Afternoon*

The haldi ceremony just started. Everyone is wearing yellow Ofcourse it's a dress code & thank God mom bought me one beautiful yellow dress...i didn't have one.

i didn't have one

(Haldi outfit)

Well I'm still eager to know what Abhi has to share me. Ànyways i planned so many things for today so i should focus on that.

Haldi function started now and The dhol is playing so loud everyone is enjoying so much. After Elders I'm the first one to put haldi on Rohit bhaiya. After applying him haldi lastly i applied haldi in his nose also...we capture lots of pictures and now everyone is dancing around and applying haldi in each other like It's holi again... I'm really enjoying my time here living far from your family & roots is really difficult but now at this moment I'm happy that i'm here and living the best moment of my life. I saw boys pushing each other in pool and literally playing holi not only with haldi but they also got some colours. Are they insane !
Changing my focus from boys to food is the best decision so i did that. Eating indian food after so many days i'm really in peace. Hmmm with every bite of samosa and chutney is such a heaven.

"Aren't you afraid to gain weight?" Tripti asked.
"No why would i!" I replied
"This is too much oily & also unhealthy!" Tripti said pointing at my samosa
"Maybe but all i can see is a girl who is hungry from 3 years and she got the best food in the world with the world's best chutney!" I said and ate one more bite of it.
"Sure i can see it!" Tripti said while laughing.

" Now i'm done eating so tell me what's going on?" I asked her.
"Everything is fine as you can see I'm well maintained and i got a good figure...and also a handsome man who is coming toward us." She said the last line seductively.

Than i turned at the direction where she is looking at.
I saw a boy wearing Black kurta. And she was right he is damn handsome. But wait what's in his hand!?

I thought to share one more chapter as a Christmas gift!