TWENTY FIVE

After 4 days*
Ruvansh's PoV:-

My phone rang for the 5th time. I'm in my office working on a important project and I also have a meeting after half an hour. I will not pick his call. last time he called me and asked how to cross the level 682 on some shit game and at that time I was busy in meeting but he called me so many times that I got worried about it but not this time. I ignored his call for the 7th time and than got a message from him

Buddy idiot!

You should attend my calls you can't ignore them what if I was in danger! What if someone would kidnap me! Think about me!

I left him on seen thinking how can someone will kidnap him...the kind of man he is... the kidnapper will leave him in seconds. Than i got 3 message straight. After 5 minutes I checked the message.

Buddy idiot

Fine ignore my mssg & calls....I swear ruvansh mummy se shikayat kar dunga teri!

Ab to dekh le yrr message...kamine baad me mat kehna ki inform kyu nii kiya!

Btana to nahi chahata tha par majboor hu... Vrna isha ki datt khani padegi. Tu isha ke ghar aaja jldi bs!

As soon as I read the message I checked the time it's 2pm and I have a meeting next minute. I was thinking about it and the clients came opening the door with my secretary and manager.

The meeting is finished now and its 3:30pm now and if I calculate I'll be in isha's house in 35 minute 30 sec. I left without wasting a minute.

" Well angry birds let's see how are you doing... And also that chipku!" I said to myself while driving my Rolls Royce.

"Ofcourse it's been 4 days since I didn't teased her and now I want to see her annoying ugly face when she gets angry!" I thought

I reached there in 34 minutes & 2 second.

I entered on her house calling abhi and his phone ranged in the space between sofa... careless idiot! I picked his phone and mrs. Mathur welcomed me and showed me the way to her room.

I'm standing in front of her room's door and there's a door hanging plate saying
'Hardworking isha is busy please go back!'

I laughed at it and I opened the door after knocking two times but nobody answered.

The room is dark and only television is on and as soon as I entered they screamed at me and started throwing pillows and everything that they got in their hands! Someone turned on lights and I saw two boys fighting for their lives don't know why but they are totally scared of something. As soon as they realized it's me they took a great sigh and that chipku hugged isha and said
"I thought the demon came out of the movie!" With a great sigh.

"Me too!" Abhi said.

"So you guys are watching horror movie" I said looking towards the movie still playing.

"And seriously abhi you called me for this!" I said checking my phone.

"You know buddy at a point both of them came together and literally made me die out of fear and that's why I called you!"

"Hmm!" I replied busy seeing the news about my company on my phone

"Well you two are literally so coward like seriously I'm the girl here and not afraid of ghosts and all...but you two were seriously...!" Isha said laughing at both of them.

"Ooh you don't say a word ok! Tu insan nii hai...but mai hu mujhe dar lgta hai mere pass dil hai!" Abhi replied to her as taunting.

"Darling this time i'm with abhi...you know I have soft heart how can i'll bear this fear!" That chipku said and hugged her.

"Oh! I'm sorry babe...!" She hugged him back.

"I'm not here to see all this drama! I'll be get going!" I said and started walking out from her room

"Wait buddy...! You know I got this kind of moment after a long time please stay and let's enjoy!" Abhi requested.

"Anything for you buddy!" I replied him and came back with him.

"Aww how sweet you are ruvansh!" That chipku said . I ignored him

And than i noticed her room full with mess. I saw the popcorn everywhere in her bed and some spilt juice on her table, wrapper of chips and tissue paper all over the floor.
And my faced changed instantly to annoyed and gross one I didn't realized it untill abhi said

"Buddy don't worry we will clean it!"

"Thanks... i'll help you!" I replied

" Ruvansh is a clean freak he don't like messy room!" He said informing isha and that chipku.

" Oh so mr. Idiot dumb ass is also a clean freak!" Isha replied.

"Oh so miss angry bird is also a messy bird!" I replied.

"Hey you!" She said warning me.

"Or what?" I asked

"Stop you guys let's clean this mess!" Chipku said and started cleaning the room.

We all are cleaning the room than abhi said "guys I'm little tired...do you want some juice?"

"Sure buddy!" Chipku & I said at the same time. And than he gave me happy look but I felt totally opposite.

"Okh i'll get it!" Abhi said and left.

" I think I should help him!" Chipku said.

"Come fast babe!" Isha said when he left.

"Can't you guys stop talking like that!" I said to her.

"Like what?" She asked

"Nothing!" I said.

"No...you need to tell me!" She said

"I won't!" I replied

She came and stand in front of me & said
"Tell me what shouldn't we do huh?" She asked annoyed

"Fine you asked to hear... You guys why you both are so like...why you behave so cheesy!" I said frustrated.

"Are you serious ruvansh!" She said and laughed.

"We are just friends you idiot and it's common don't you know !" She said and laughed more.

" Friends!" I said and laughed.
She stare at me & came towards me & asked with her doe eyes

"Are you jealous ruvansh?"

I stare at her without answering

"Tell me ruvansh are you jealous? Ofcourse you will cause you are the only person I don't talk nicely...and you know what...you deserve it!" She said and giggled coming little too close to me

" Ahmmm....guys!" Someone interrupted me.

" What you two were doing just now?" Abhi asked.

"Babe are you kissing him?" Paxton asked with little anger

"No... it's not what it seems actually I was just you know making him nervous!" Isha explained

"We know we are just joking... everyone knows it that you too never together!" Abhi said in a obvioused way.

"Let's just finish this juice and why not go somewhere to have fun!" Chipku asked

"Yess! You are so smart!" Isha said excitly and she kissed his cheeks.
'Gross ' I thought

Cringe but have to add this chapter....