FIVE

Sangeet day*

Ruvansh Pov:-

I got ready in 5 minute after abhi waking me up early & from past 2 fcking hours he made me do something i really hate when it comes to him... he wants to look his best and wanted me to choose outfit from his expensive collection. Sometimes he gets too much extra i helped him in my sleepy mode and than here i am wearing my navy blue kurta almost done with my hair ready to left me room for sangeet.

( Ignore the face it's just outfit inspo)

I checked myself once again in mirror and noticed the red mark on my face.... Damn she hit me really hard!

Well she don't know who really I am. Just because her father told me and i also don't want to ruin the wedding atmosphere but that doesn't mean i will sit calm...this time if she did anything to me i will make her regret her own decision.
After talking with my ownself i headed towards the venue. I'm on my way when i got a notification on my phone from riya.

Riya ❤️

Hii babe! How you doing? I hope i would be there with you but you know how important this tour was for me!
I miss you ❤️😘.

Me

I'm all good babe! I know how important your work is and it's ok...when You'll come back from your tour we will spend more time together . I miss you more!

Riya❤️

Love you ❤️. Have a good day and think more about me😉❤️

Me

I Always think about you my baby. Love you more.

I clicked the send button and before i can put my phone on pocket

'THUD!'

"Can't you see!" I & the person i got hit said in unison rubbing our head at the same time.

Than i noticed whom i got hit. I looked at her she is looking stunning in her pink anarkali dress with her braided hair and some of her hair touching her face.

 I looked at her she is looking stunning in her pink anarkali dress with her braided hair and some of her hair touching her face