SIXTEEN

3rd person Pov:-

It's 9:00 clock in morning everyone is busy. There's a puja for newly wed couple. Whole Mehra family is busy while abhi & Ruvansh are doing some business related things... whereas isha is helping her new bhabhi to get ready and as always Rohit bhaiya is ready and sitting with male members as the old ones are giving him advice on how to take care of his new relationship.

Abhi & Ruvansh finished their work and joined Rohit bhaiya.
And at the exact moment the new bride Anushka entered with isha.

After a while*

The newly wed couple sat for puja and so did everyone but isha was in kitchen to bring the prasad. When she came she saw There's no place left for her. She look around again and saw abhi & Ruvansh sitting and just beside Ruvansh There's a sit. She was about to think of sitting somewhere else but her mom called her & said " Isha beta sit with abhi & Ruvansh!" Now she have no option other than sitting beside Ruvansh.

Whereas Ruvansh smirk at her and as always she made annoyed face meanwhile abhi is enjoying their fight.

Isha sat with a deep sigh and rolled her eyes.

" Don't you think we are too close ?" Ruvansh whispered in isha's ear.

"Will you please shut your mouth!" Isha answered.

"Don't you think that i'm the only one who's holding you in this chaos!" He said while repeating the same line like isha did last night.

"You both stop or else mom will kill us with her side eye look!" Abhi stopped them
"Beta yaha tulsi patra nahi hai bina uske mai bhagwan ki puja kaise karun...., kripya kar koi tulsi patra la dijiye !" Pandit ji said.

" Ooh dear i forget tulsi leave... pandit ji bas ek minute me mangati hun!" Mrs. Mehra said.

"Aunty no worries....isha haina ...she will bring tulsi leaves for you." Ruvansh said suddenly making isha shocked.

"Oh...yes Aunty i'll bring them you sit here!" She said and left to bring tulsi leave still confused why Ruvansh did that.

"Here aunty take this tulsi leaves!" She said while giving it to mrs. Mehra.
Than she headed to sit but before it pandit ji asked " ghee kaha hai mrs. Mehra?"

"Oh...one minute pandit ji it was here...i bring it with i remember but i couldn't find it!" mrs.mehra said

"No worries aunty...isha is still standing she will go and bring it!" Ruvansh said Again & isha is still confused about Ruvansh's strange behaviour.

Isha looked at mrs. Mehra and nodded and went to bring the ghee. She came back and before she can sit again pandit ji asked for another thing and again she went to bring it. Untill the whole puja ended isha was busy in bringing the things for pooja and now she is aware of Ruvansh's plan.

Poor isha didn't sat for a minute during the Pooja and now she is tired. Even after the Pooja she have to help her new bhabhi to feed the saints just because Ruvansh suggested that the newly wed bride shouldn't do things alone and coz isha is her sister-in-law she should help her.
After completing all her work tired isha headed towards the living room where everyone is sitting her eyes searched for a place to sit and she finally spotted one sofa in which no one is sitting she was about to sit there but before it Ruvansh came and sat there with a smirkful face .

This is my First time writing from third pov so don't come after me😭