"Three months and one hundred days, you can start working now."

Han Si-on nodded at the words of the studio staff who had finished installing the filming equipment.

And then Lee Ion was pushed into the recording booth.

'huh? From Ion?'

It is common knowledge that Koo Tae-hwan is responsible for the introduction of the 3 Months and 100 Days Crew.

But, there is no law that the recording order necessarily matches the order of the verses.

With that in mind, Lee Hyun-seok crouched down somewhere among the staff so as not to interfere with the recording.

In fact, he told Han Si-on that he would help with directing.

However, I was rejected by saying that he would try it himself.

I wasn't disappointed, but I thought it was a bit ambiguous.

Of course, Han Si-on proved his recording ability.

He started under the streetlight and finished most of the song in two takes.

The longest recording that Lee Hyun-seok remembers was less than an hour.

However, recording yourself and helping others record are completely different things.

It's not about you doing it, it's about leading others in the desired direction.

This is especially difficult for geniuses like Han Si-on who can do everything with ease.

It is impossible to teach people who cannot breathe how to move their diaphragm.

That's something you can do naturally from the moment you're born.

In Lee Hyun-seok's view, for Han Si-on, music was just like breathing.

'If a problem arises, I'll step forward, okay?'

At that time, Lee Ion, who was in the recording booth, finished adjusting the vocal sound.

Recording begins.

However, something very strange caught Lee Hyun-seok's eyes.

Lee Ion was not listening to the beat.

At first, I thought it was a mistake, but looking at Han Si-on's attitude, I think it wasn't.

So Lee Ion started singing unaccompanied without listening to the beat.

Woo - hello

a little, quickly

start the day

refreshing morning

I don't know how much practice he had to do, but the beat is so perfect that it feels like a metronome has been turned on.

However, what surprised Lee Hyun-seok was not the beat, but Lee Ion's voice.

It's something different from the past.

'Has the tone changed?'

But that's not it.

The tone cannot be corrected in a short period of time, and Lee Ion's tone is a bit unusual.

Rather... ... .

'Is the sound pressure different?'

The sound pressure seems to be different.

It seems as if the video that was at 720p resolution has been upgraded to 1080p resolution.

Maybe even more than that.