Eleanor's Voice Lines

Hello:
Hello Traveler, I've heard a lot about you from my sister. She talks fondly about you when meeting me for afternoon tea. Would you like some tea?

About Herself:
I don't like talking about myself all too much. But if you must know I too am from Khaenri'ah. My sister and I ruled the nation together before being put to sleep right around the Archon War. I am dating the Cryo Archon have been after waking up. I too woke up first like your sister. I don't know where she is and I'm sorry I can't help you out. Try asking Emylee she might be able to help you more than I can. I'm off to have tea with Zhongli now.

About Emylee/Irene:
You want to know more about Emylee? Well what is there to tell you? She's the Elemental Archon; Irene the God of Peace. She loves all life and will do anything to protect friends and those she sees as family. Oh? Her hobbies? She likes baking, singing, dancing, and making flower crowns. I love my sister very much. So, don't do anything stupid to her or you'll be dealing with me. You got that Traveler?

About the Cryo Archon:
You want to know about the Cryo Archon? Well she's my girlfriend. I plan to propose to her, but with her disappearance I fear I may never get the chance to do so. She is the God of Love, but holds no love for her people. They too have no love for her. She is friends with my sister and has become protective of her when I'm not around. She says she doesn't have a favorite Harbinger, but I think it might be Childe.

Birthday:
Oh? It's your birthday? Well then Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't get you anything. I had no idea it was your birthday until you said something. Your only wish is to find my sister and yours? Well then I'll keep trying to find solutions to bring her back! Did I say bring her back? Yeah, she made something. I've been working on a lot of them! Oh! Here this is for you! It's a mirror that can make calls to those that are not near us. You can call her with this. She'll tell you what's happening in more details. I have to get going now! Have a nice rest of your day!

About Zhongli: This crazy man decided to fake his death in front of my sister!! And for what?!?! A damn contract he had with my girlfriend. If I wasn't held back I would've went to fight him.

About Izuku: The brother that I never even knew existed until that fateful day. I'm glad he's helping my sister. Keep up the good work Izuku! You'll make an excellent hero one day!

About Raiden Ei:
This bitch was crazy for locking her citizens in their own nation. Still my bff though. Can't wait for her and Yae Miko to marry though. I want to be there.

About Nahida: I want to hunt down the people who hurt her. I don't care if we lose a Fatui Harbinger. He shouldn't have been helping those fuckers.

About Furina: She seems nice, but incredibly shy and also lost. Since she no longer has to play the part of an Archon it seems she's lost her way of life. I believe she will be much happier now though. No more burdens placed upon her.

About Eri: The sweetest little angel I've ever seen/met. I met her through a call that Emylee and I were on. She introduced me to the kid she and Izuku saved. I think Eri sees Emylee as a mother, and I'm happy to call Eri my niece. I can't wait to spoil her!

Feelings about Ascension 1: I feel a slight difference. Like I've gotten taller! I didn't get taller? Ah man! I was hoping I did.

Feelings about Ascension 2: Sweet thanks for that! Now I can protect my sister better!

Feelings about Ascension 3: Ah! The feeling of more power flowing through my veins. What? You don't get like this when it's your own? Ha! What a joke!

A/n:
Me: I'll add more as I go.
Peace out ✌️
Emylee Marvel