Elemental Skills and Bursts for Hitoshi Shinso

Dendro☘️:
Normal:
Akara (Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG to opponents in front of him.)
Khanda Barrier-Buster (performs up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.)

Charged:
Akara (Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG to opponents in front of him after a short casting time.)
Khanda Barrier-Buster (performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming he has two different levels of the power of Dendro. Level one fires off the arrow carrying the power of flora dealing Dendro DMG. Level 2 fires off a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon the impact a Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows. They track the targets down dealing extra Dendro DMG.)

Plunge:
Akara (Calling upon the might of Dendro, Shinso plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.)
Khanda Barrier-Buster (fires off a shower of arrows mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)

Skills:
Grow, grow, grow (All Schemes to Know) (Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from his side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking up to 8 opponents.)
Share my knowledge (All Schemes to Know) (held version of skill: Enters aiming mode, which will allow him to select limited number of opponents within the area. When released it deals Dendro DMG. Can last up to 5s.)
Mind transfer (same as above)
Enshroud (Vijnana-Phala Mine) (He throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals AoE Dendro DMG. Creates a Vijnana-Khanda Field that creates mysterious illusions that taunt opponents.)

Bursts:
Take over (Mind over Heart) (similar to his brainwashing quirk)
I see everything. (Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft) (Combines the power of all seeds to fire 6 Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG. Creates a second wave that tracks and deals Dendro DMG.)

Ameno🌬️:
Normal:
Foreign Ironwind (Performs up to 5 rapid strikes)
Word of Wind (performs up to 4 attacks using Eraserhead's fighting style, dealing Anemo DMG.)
Blessed Wind and Stars (performs up to four attacks using wind spirits dealing Anemo DMG.)

Charged:
Foreign Ironwind (consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.)
Word of Wind (performs a wind sweep kick dealing Anemo DMG.)
Blessed Wind and Stars (consumes stamina to call upon the wind and send two star projectiles forward towards opponents in its path, dealing Anemo DMG.)

Plunge:
Foreign Ironwind (plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)
Word of Wind (gathers the power of Anemo and plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact.)
Blessed Winds and Stars (gathers the power of Anemo and plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact.)

Skills:
Flight test (Blessed Stars Sonnet) (sends a thing that makes a burst of wind send opponents up into the air, Dealing AoE Anemo DMG.)
Windblade (Palm Vortex) (forms a vortex vacuum in his palm, causing continuous Anemo DMG to opponents. It explodes when the skill ends causing a greater amount of Anemo DMG over a larger area. Holding it will increase the DMG and AoE gradually. Absorbs Hydro, Electro, Pyro, and Cryo.)
Whispering winds (Symphony of Memories)
(is able to send messages to teammates; able to also look into the memories of opponents. Deals Anemo DMG when first used.)

Bursts
Be gone! (Gust Surge) (Guiding the path of the wind currents, he summons a forward-moving tornado that pulls objects and opponents towards itself, dealing continuous Anemo DMG. Can absorb Pyro, Hydro, Cryo, and Electro.)
To Heaven and the stars (Devine Stars Ode) (Constantly makes enemies fly and come back to the ground before sending them back up dealing Anemo DMG.)
Cyclone! (Whirlwind of Memories) (sends a burst of wind to the opponents in front of him dealing Anemo DMG. If the opponents are caught in his mind control before hand they will experience twice the amount of DMG as they will also be attacked from within.)