Elemental Skills and Bursts for Irene (Emylee)

Hydro🌊:
Normal attack:
Guhua Style: Preforms up to 5 rapid strikes (Xingqui taught her his attacks. Sees her like an aunt or cousin.)
Gleaming Spear-Guardian Stance: Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
Kamisato Art: Marobashi: Preforms up to 5 rapid strikes.
Devine Dragon Dance: Creates up to four water attacks from spells, but can also be used with a sword creating up to 5 rapid strikes with the sword covered in Hydro.
The Shape of Water: Performs up to 3 consecutive attacks that take the form of swimming fish, dealing Hydro DMG.
As Water Seeks Equilibrium: With light flourishes, Neuvillette commands the tides to unleash a maximum of 3 attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.
Cutting Torrent: Performs up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
Soloist's Solicitation: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes
Foreign Stream: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.

Charged attack:
Guhua Style: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
Gleaming Spear-Guardian Stance: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
Kamisato Art: Marobashi: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
Devine Dragon Dance: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to form a water dragon that goes forward and damages though in its path before bursting and dealing Hydro DMG.
The Shape of Water: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.
As Water Seeks Equilibrium: Charged Attack Empowerment: Legal Evaluation- While charging up, Emylee will gather the power of water, forming it into a Seal of Arbitration. In this state, Emylee can move and change facing, and also absorb any Sourcewater Droplets in a certain AoE. Every Droplet he absorbs will increase the formation speed of the Seal, and will heal Emylee. When the charging is stopped, if the Symbol has yet to be formed, then a Charged Attack will be unleashed. If it has been formed, then a Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment will be unleashed.Normal charged attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to attack opponents with a rupturing blast of water, dealing AoE Hydro DMG. Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment
Unleashes surging torrents, dealing continuous AoE Hydro DMG to all opponents in a straight-line area in front of him. Equitable Judgment will not consume any Stamina and lasts 3s. If Emylee's HP is above 50%, she will continuously lose HP while using this attack.
Cutting Torrent: Performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowhead. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal Hydro DMG and apply the Riptide status. Riptide: Opponents affected by Riptide will suffer from AoE Hydro DMG effects when attacked by Tartaglia in various ways. DMG dealt in this way is considered Normal Attack DMG. Riptide Flash: A fully-charged Aimed Shot that hits an opponent affected by Riptide deals consecutive bouts of AoE DMG. Can occur once every 0.7s. Riptide Burst: Defeating an opponent affected by Riptide creates a Hydro burst that inflicts the Riptide status on nearby opponents hit.
Soloist's Solicitation: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash a solo dance, dealing Physical DMG to nearby opponents and changing her Arkhe alignment. If Salon Members or Singer of Many Waters summoned by her Elemental Skill "Salon Solitaire" are present, their lineup will switch in response. Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular-At intervals, when Emylee's Normal Attacks hit, a Spiritbreath Thorn or a Surging Blade will descend based on her current alignment, dealing Hydro DMG based on her current alignment. When Emylee takes the field, her starting Arkhe will be Ousia.
Foreign Stream: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.

Plunge attack:
Guhua Style: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Gleaming Spear-Guardian Stance: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Kamisato Art: Marobashi: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Devine Dragon Dance: turns into a hydro mist mid-air as she plunges to the ground. Deals AoE Hydro DMG and Hydro DMG to those near her as the mist around her bursts around her.
The Shape of Water: Gathering the might of Hydro, Kokomi plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
As Water Seeks Equilibrium: Gathering the might of Hydro, Neuvillette plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Cutting Torrent: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact. When Emylee is in Raging Tide's Melee Stance, she cannot perform a plunging attack.
Soloist's Solicitation: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Foreign Stream: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.