Chapter 5: Class Representatives and Intruder Alert

Emylee's POV
Aizawa-Sensei is standing in front of us and going over our battle training from yesterday. Izuku had gotten a tone of money yesterday since that is what they bet with when I was going against All Might. The amount was only $10, but Izuku got so much money he bought something for both of us. It's a friendship necklace with a pendant that matches our personality. I have a rose and heart while he has a lily and heart. It's cute, but I won't be wearing it when doing hero work afraid it will break. Aizawa-Sensei tells us to pick a class president and vice-president. I shrink in my seat as I really don't want to be picked. Iida offers to have us do a voting system. And I sigh thankful he did that. I vote for Yaomomo as I think she would be perfect for the roll. However, I find my self standing in front of everyone next to Izuku. I feel a sweat drop and want to crumble. I sigh and smile at my fellow classmates as the Tsaritsa sent a reassuring smile before dropping it. "I'll do my best to lead you all to bright futures as future heroes!" I say. Then lunch comes around and I'm sitting with Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku. "Who voted for me?! I didn't want the position." I say slightly moping. 'I will never hear the end of this from Eleanor.' I think. "I did!" Izuku and Uraraka say together. "Who did you vote for?" Iida asks. "Yaomomo, you?" I ask. "Midoriya." Iida says. I nod and sigh sensing a feeling of dread. I turn to Izuku and whisper that something is about to happen. Suddenly the alarms sound and everyone starts to panic. I look out of the window to see the press that stopped Izuku, the Tsarista, and I this morning. The thunder builds as the pushing starts to get on my nerves. "ENGOUH!!" I shout as lightning stikes a tree. Everyone freezes and turns to me in fear. I calm down slightly before shaking my head and glaring at them. "It's just the press. Go back to your seats. You're at a hero school trying to become heroes act like it." I say. They all go back to their seats to continue eating while I leave to warn the principal. I knock on his office door and he tells me to enter. I enter and see All Might is also here. "Principal Nezu, All Might. I think the press was just a distraction. I believe someone took off with some documents detailing an event you have planned for my class. I think you should look into this as soon as possible and send more heroes just in case. I have a feeling that was a villain who destroyed the gate." I say. Nezu nods and allows me to leave saying he'll go look. I go back to the classroom and stand in front of the class once more. "Do not repeat what happened in the cafeteria. That was utter humiliating. Don't forget why you are here. If you're scared of a possible villain attacking the public while you're there or even a private place then you're in the wrong course." I say with a glare. "I have to say that I'm disappointed too. You all should know to check the windows before trying to race out of a room just in case a villain did attack we would have all been killed." Izuku says. "And you forget that we are here as well." The Tsarista says with a disappointed look. Everyone looks down ashamed and I go to sit down once more. The end of the day comes and I leave with Izuku as the Tsarista had to stay. I sigh praying for our safety tomorrow and that I get to see my sister soon. I get ready for bed before going to sleep.

A/n:
Me: more to come.
Peace out ✌️
Emylee Marvel