Elemental Skills and Bursts for Izuku Midoriya

Quick a/n: She's so pretty 😍.

Dendro☘️:
Normal attack:
Planting Seeds (Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.)
Toss 'N' Turn Spear (Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.)
Nutritional Bowmanship (Performs up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.)

Charged attack:
Planting Seeds (Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.)
Toss 'N' Turn Spear (Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.)
Nutritional Bowmanship (Performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, Dendro energy will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal Dendro DMG.)

Plunge attack:
Planting Seeds (Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)
Toss 'N' Turn Spear (Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)
Nutritional Bowmanship (Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)

Skills
Grow! (Field of Dreams) (Similar to scatter)
Never stop! (Vines of Knowledge) (Vines grow from the ground and won't stop until the opponents are completely enclosed in them)
Broccoli help! (Broccoli Sprout) (Similar to Yaoyao's skill but leaves a broccoli looking bunny plush behind that heals members and deals Dendro DMG to opponents)

Bursts
Growth complete (Spring of Growth) (similar to Propagate)
Broccoli go heal! (Healing Broccoli) (Releases a giant dendro bubble that heals teammates and self, leaves behind a broccoli looking bunny plush)
Not on my watch! (Knowledge Seeker) (Similar to Tighnari's Elemental burst.)

Ameno🌬️:
Normal attack:
Foreign Ironswind (Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.)
Blessed Winds and Stars (catalyst 2) (Performs up to 4 attacks using Wind Spirits, dealing Anemo DMG.)
Storm Surge (catalyst 1) (Preforms up to 5 fisticuffs empowered by a mighty wind, dealing Anemo DMG.)
Parthian Shot (Performs up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.)
Force of 100 Gales (Performs up to 5 rapid strike)

Charged attack:
Foreign Ironswind (consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.)
Blessed Winds and Stars (catalyst 2) (consumes stamina while calling upon the wind as it brings star like projectiles and flings them forward dealing Anemo DMG as they pass opponents in their paths.)
Storm Surge (catalyst 1) (consumes a certain amount of Stamina and preforms a sweeping kick that deals Anemo DMG.)
Parthian Shot (Performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, mighty winds will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged wind arrow will deal Anemo DMG.)
Force of 100 Gales (Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.)

Plunge attack :
Foreign Ironswind (Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)
Blessed Winds and Stars (catalyst 2) (calling upon the surging wind, Izuku plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.)
Storm Surge (catalyst 1) (calling upon the surging wind, Izuku plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.)
Parthian Shot (Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, hitting opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)
Force of 100 Gales (Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.)

Skills:
Windblade (Palm Vortex) (Grasping the wind's might, he forms a vortex of vacuum in her palm, causing continuous Anemo DMG to opponents in front of him.
The vacuum vortex explodes when the skill duration ends, causing a greater amount of Anemo DMG over a larger area. Hold: DMG and AoE will gradually increase. Elemental Absorption: If the vortex comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will deal additional Elemental DMG of that type. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use.)
Flight test (Blessed stars sonnet) (Sends a thing that makes a burst of wind making the enemies lift off the ground before coming back down.)
Hurricane smash (Horrific Winds) (catalyst skill that forms a tornado of ameno that builds over time into a hurricane and is fused into OFA)
Too late for regrets. (Wind Realm of Nasamjnin) (Izuku deploys a polyhedron that deals AoE Anemo DMG to nearby opponents. He will also enter the Manifest Gale state. While in the Manifest Gale state, Izuku's next fully charged shot will consume this state and will become a Hurricane Arrow that contains high-pressure currents. This arrow deals Anemo DMG based on the DMG of a fully charged Aimed Shot from "Normal Attack: Parthian Shot." Pressurized Collapse: The Hurricane Arrow will apply a Pressurized Collapse effect to the opponent or character hit. This effect will be removed after a short delay, creating a vortex that deals AoE Anemo DMG and pulls nearby objects and opponents in. If the Hurricane Arrow does not hit any opponent or character, it will create a Pressurized Collapse effect at its point of impact. The vortex DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG.)
Gale Strike (Winds of the Valley) (One slash sends a wind that blows opponent away slightly and does a lot of damage)