|Chapter 8: Tangled Secrets|

Y/N's POV:It was Jimin

Y/N's POV:
It was Jimin. He caught me in a bathrobe, and his gaze shifted behind me to where JK lay sleeping shirtless. Panic raced through me as I anticipated his question, but instead, Jimin wore a mischievous smirk.

 "Looks like you two had a wild night," he teased, his eyes dancing with amusement.

My cheeks burned, and I stammered, caught off guard by his remark.

Jimin nods toward JK

In a reflexive, synchronized defense, JK and I both shot back, trying to downplay the situation.

Jimin's smirk only widened, and my heart pounded louder in my chest as JK and I exchanged incredulous glances. Was he doing this intentionally?

JK's cold tone sliced through the tension like a knife.

JK: What do you need?

Jimin's sarcasm dripped from his words as he mentioned breakfast, and JK's reply was laced with frost.

Jimin: Eomeoni calling you two for breakfast. You guys can come, right? *sarcastically*

JK: Go first. We'll catch up.. *cold tone*

The silent exchange between JK and Jimin was like a silent standoff, leaving me feeling like an awkward bystander caught in the crossfire.

As JK turned his cold gaze to me, I felt a nervous flutter in my chest.

Y/N: Umm, JK?

His response was curt, sending a shiver down my spine.

JK: Hmm?

My nerves jangled, and I blurted out my dilemma.

Y/N: I-I can't walk properly!

For a split second, JK's steely facade faltered, but his tone remained cool and collected.