boom! ! !

"Ouch~"

As a man who inspired to become the Pirate King, Yue Qianrens fist turned red but he didnt cry out in pain!

That strange scream came from Bingqiang!

Chen Mo compared the other party's strange behavior with his own.

Then he was shocked!

Can Yue Qianren also hear the voices of other things?

Obviously this is not the case~

The tough man rubbed his back and turned his head angrily, "Brother! Do you have any wine? I want to take a sip!"

"This...why are you so angry?"

"Is there any wine?"

Yue Qianren had a look of grief and anger on his face, and his eyes were blazing, but Chen Mo shook his head, because he had to save the stuffed donkey for Lao Fu Bing!

And, drinking and opening a coffin?

Is this the most fatal kind of drunk driving?

Yue Qianren sighed, sat on his coffin, and buried his head deeply!

"My pirate group was disbanded just now. I have nothing left..."

What Yue Qianren said was neither humble nor arrogant!

His eyes were filled with unconcealable unwillingness!

He is upset!

However, Chen Mo seemed to have heard another story...

The truth is probably that the two younger brothers dumped the boss because of his strange mental state~

Chen Mo, who had just recovered from his dizziness, was in no mood to comfort a failed pirate leader. He still had to go on his way!

After all, if nothing else goes wrong, at this moment he and Yue Qianren still occupy the top two spots in the entire competition!

However, Chen Mo felt a little sympathetic to this middle-aged patient!

So, he hesitated for a moment and squeezed out a rather impassioned encouragement!

"Kill me! Everything you lose will be returned twice as much!"

Gan!

What the hell is wrong with me~

Chen Mo regretted making himself a target, but these words successfully aroused Yue Qianren's determination to win!

He stared at Chen Mo with burning eyes and strode over to shake hands!

He was extremely excited to be respected by the most awesome psycho in the world!

Yue Qianren's mentality changed 180 degrees!

Just like sitting up in a dying illness!

The old branches are covered with flowers!

The vast sea is covered with hundreds of feet of ice, and a thousand feet of frozen mushroom cloud explodes!

"That's right! As long as I kill you! I, Yue Qianren, will have everything!!!"

However, Chen Mo had a dark face~

The peak showdown Yue Qianren imagined did not happen!

That awesome lunatic didn't clench his fists and wait for his challenge!

On the contrary, he shook his head, turned around, and pushed the ice coffin hard!

"You'll die if you don't go back before 12 noon! Man! You're sicker than me!"