Chapter 82

A/N: I am so sorry if I just updated 5 days later! There's a lot of school work preventing me from updating but the all awaited chapter is now here! 

Fwoosh.

"(F/N)-chan! You're so rude for leaving me." Megumi groaned, wrapping her arms around your arm, as if to cling and lean on you. But that wasn't the purpose for that for that it was just to take revenge for what you did to her, her pale hands tight around your arm, squeezing it with such tightness it made you let out a soft yelp, just like a puppy dog. Though you still tried to keep a straight face to avoid suspicion. 

The suspicion of you and Megumi trying to secretly annihilate each other with just small tiny mere actions.

"Eh? What was that?" Kise asked, looking around the area for probably a puppy of some sort.

With the pain still present on your arm along with Megumi's hand, you glared at her, to find her glaring at you as well. (E/C) eyes burning with the same amount of anger right across your opponent's big (Random/E/C) eyes.

"Megumi." You said through gritted teeth but you allowed your tone to sound happy, like a little girl finding a lot of gifts right under the Christmas tree just for her during Christmas Eve. Though, a little girl's joy on Christmas is pure not fake like the happiness you bore when facing Megumi.

In the middle of numerous, ominous, and continuous glaring, the tensed battle of eye contact was cut off when there was you heard a high pitched scream. You tore away your (E/C) eyes away from your rival's, turning your head to Akira who was again, holding her beloved yakuyoke.

"Evil being!" She screeched, throwing the omamori at Megumi, it hitting against Megumi's face with a light sound of plonk. 

"WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?" The green eyed silverette groaned in dismay, letting out a small squeak when she felt Megumi's vicious aura. She quickly hid behind her cousin, Yato, pointing at Megumi once again.

"You suck! Go back to the sewers, evil spirit!" She said once again as Megumi just made a face that clearly says, "Once I get my hands on you, you are to be done for, kid." 

"Stop making that face! Some people might think you escaped from the zoo." Akira teased, blowing a quick rasberry at Megumi, who could only glare at the silverette.

"Not to mention you also look like a floating grape in your yukata." Akira deadpanned as Megumi snapped from her bottle of patience, quickly lunging at Akira in full speed.

"Who are you to say that?!" Megumi growled as Akira screeched, running away from Yato's back as Megumi chased her around.

"I, at least, say the truth none like you, you fake friend!" Akira shouted, making Megumi stop in her heels as quick your brain can even process what Akira had said.

"If you wanted Akashi in the first place, then why'd you have to act like (F/N)-chan's friend?" Akira, who was now dead tired from all that running and was currently leaning on Aomine for support. She puffed her cheeks.

"That is none of your business, you little imprudent and immature eyesore." Megumi snapped at Akira, as everyone gasped except for you. 

"Ah, you finally chose to fully come out of your little rotten shell." You said, crossing your arms as Megumi glared at you, taking a step forward you.

"Took you long enough." You sighed, rubbing the side of your palm against your cheek,  a frown evident on your lips in dismay.

"Akira-chan, who is she?" You heard Kise loudly whisper to Akira, who replied with a loudly shush, making the blond model shut up.

"I have no whatsoever reply to your nonsense. I just want Akashi for me, not for you." Megumi replied, glaring at you.

"It wasn't my choice, really." 

"Me -- Megumi Arisu Satoshi, daughter of the CEO of Satoshi Liberal Management Corporations, IS the current fiancee of Akashi Seijuro but my title is nothing when you, my dear is still around." She made a disgusted face before continuing.

 "And my job here is to discard of you, the girl whom Akashi said himself...." You furrowed your eyebrows at Megumi, who was clearly hesitating on whether to say it or not.

"-said himself that you are...." She discontinued her sentence, placing a hand below her chin as if in thought. 

"...that you are-"

"HURRY THE FUCK UP, WOMAN." You heard Aomine shout from where he stood, Megumi glaring at him with such an amount of ominousness. 

"You sir, must calm down and shut up." Megumi said, adding a small annoyed 'hmph' at the end.

Megumi then looked back at you, staring directly right at your (E/C) eyes, followed by a hesitant sigh.

"You, (F/N) (M/N) (L/N), is the girl that Akashi Seijuro proclaimed himself as..."

Your breath unconciously hitched against your throat, heart beat going as fast as the speed of light as you nervously awaited for whatever your traitorous friend has to say.

"Akashi proclaimed you as his fiancee." 

A/N:

You're welcome my bbys.

But guuuuuuuuuuys. I was paying for my Technology book and I was next to the teacher's table and suddenly le kurasshu, asks sir about something like he is literally right next to me, face just literally above my shoulder. I was trying my best not to smile but how can you just not?

My classmates teased me about it and I swear to the amount of Murasakibara's sweets that my face was as hot as Venus' surface. I looked like an idiot. Bruuuuuuuh.

Anyways, have a great day!