Chapter 11

You woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock.

You literally threw a pillow at the blaring alarm clock as it turned to muffled ringing.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes and yawned, still not satisfied with the lack od hours you had slept with.

You stood up from the bed and went directly to the bathroom which was located in the other side of the room.

You entered the bathroom and clapped your hands and it lit up. Your eyes widened at the sight of the glamorous bathroom.

"This is as big as the bedroom!" You mumbled, shock.

The floors were a checkered of black and white while the walls were a soft golden color.

At the corner of the room, there stood a glass wall and a shower.

On the other side was a bathtub that you have to use stairs for in order to enter it and on the other side was the same except it was the toilet.

The bathroom had hanging plants on the walls and you looked up to see a glass ceiling.

"Wouldn't it be horrifying when someone decides to peek?" You ask yourself quietly before hesitantly removing your clothes.

You got inside the shower and and turned the water on, a satisfied sigh as the warm water touched your back.

Upon finishing brushing your teeth and showering, you wrapped a white soft yet short towel around your body before going out.

You then suddenly remembered that you can't wear a dirty uniform to school.

As if someone was reading your mind, someone knocked on your door and you went to get it and opened it to see a maid.

"Good morning, here is your uniform, (L/N)-san." She smiles brightly at you as she hands the uniform to your hands.

"Ah-oh, thank you." You gave a small smile before she bows and turns to leave.

You quickly dressed yourself and looked at the clock to see it was only 5 AM.

"I hope when he says early, he means this early.." You mumble to yourself before placing the towel on one of the towel racks in the bathroom.

You went outside the room to find yourself in a long and gigantic hallway.

How am I supposed to find his room?!

You scratched the side of your hair with a confused face.

You spun around in the middle of the hallway and you stopped at your own will, walking to that direction in hopes of his room to be there.

You walked around the fancy hallways and saw an entrance. You walked inside to see the maids preparing breakfast.

You approached one and asked where Akashi's room was.

She was startled when you talked to her but she gladly pointed out to where it was.

You thanked her before turning around and walking to the opposite of the hallway.

"I guess you should never trust spinning in the hallway." You sigh as you finally arrived infront of the door.

You knocked lightly before peeking your head in.

You looked at the bed to see Akashi sleeping soundly.

You stifled a laugh when you neared him.

His bed hair was outrageous! You wished you had a camera or even a cellphone to take a picture of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

You crouched down a little and leaned against his ear, talking softly in a hushed voice.

"Oi, wake up, idiot."

His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked at you and yawned.

His hands grabbed your waists and pulled you into the sheets with him.

"A-Akashi?!" Your eyes widened and your face quickly heated.

"That's Master Akashi for you." He mumbles before throwing you to the ground with a matched thud and yelp.

"Ow.." You mumbled as you stood up.

You stare at Akashi who was staring at you with his red orbs.

He gives you a questioning look, making you do the same.

"Well? Aren't you going to remove the covers off of me?"

"I need to do that?!" He nods and you groan.

You grabbed the sheets and pulled harshly on it, making Akashi fall off of his bed, in which made you laugh.

"Is that how you treat your master?!" You replied with stiffling your laugh although you failed and started laughing again.

He flicks his tongue before walking to his bathroom to take a shower.

Once reganing your composure, you dusted the sheets and neatly placed it on the bed. You fixed the pillows and fluffed it up too.

"(L/N)! Get me a towel!" You hear Akashi shout from the bathroom.

"Where is it?" You shout back from the bedroom.

"It's on the counter in here."

Your face blushed furiously and you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"N-No! Go get it yourself!"

"(L/N)." He says with a stern voice making you yelp softly and let out a sigh.

"Alright, just wait." You groaned and opened the door of the bathroom, gaze on the floor to avoid losing your eyesight.

You grabbed the white towel from the counter and handed it to Akashi while still looking down at the marbled floor.

You finally exit the bathroom and you let out a a quick sigh.

You walked towards the bedroom door, as you were about to twist the doorknob,

"Did I say you were dismissed?" You ignored his question and left the room with a shrug.

You yelp when a hand grabs your waist and pulls you inside the bedroom again.

"Did I say you were dismissed?" He repeats with a stern tone as he looks down on you, his hand resting on the upper side of you head as his wet red locks dripped down water.

You noticed that he was still shirtless and you just literally saw his abs. You swore that it sparkled with gold or maybe you were just imagining things.

Your cheeks blushed once again and you pushed him off.

"Can I atleast wait out in the hallway?"

"Fine."

You quickly twisted and doorknob and left.

You leaned against the wooden door with a sigh.

What an eventful week.

You felt the door open behind you and your eyes widened and you fell to the floor with a thud.

"Idiot." You look up at Akashi looking down at you and walks out of the room.

"You are such a gentleman." You sarcastically stated before standing up and dusting the invisible dust off of your uniform.

"I will take that as a compliment." He returns the sarcastic tone as he walks to the dining room with you tailing him like a lost puppy.

You arrive at the dining room and he sat on a chair while you just stood there.

"Well, are you going to eat or not?"

"You're allowing me to eat? Who are you?" You faked gasp as he rolls his eyes.

"Just sit down and eat."