Chapter 80

A/N: BUT GUYS, I WON PRESIDENT AGAIN. The other one that I mentioned was in Values Educations and now this one is MAPEH. I also won vice president in Computer and in the whole class.

And our president is so irresponsible... meaning, so much responsibilities will drown me goo d by e. He even said it itself, "I hope you're responsible because you're going to catch every work I would get." Rude :(

You hurriedly walked away from where Megumi was, immediately going to the meeting place Yato had mouthed you awhile ago. You chose a path where there were less people for you in order to go to the fountain with such ease and effortlessly.

"Megumi isn't worth my time." You sighed, tucking a strand of your (H/C) hair right behind your ear.

"(F/N)-chan!" You heard someone call out to you. You looked up to see the green-eyed silverette, waving her hand in the air like someone from the airport so that you could find them easier. You nodded your head with a smile.

"Hey guys! I'm back from hell." You joked as Yato just facepalmed at your joke as Akira's expression turned to a 'You're joke is horrible.' kind of face, her smile faltering though her hand still remained up in the air.

There was an awkward silence between the three of you before you broke it. "Oh c'mon! Please laugh?!" You said, face flushed with a light shade of red due to the embarrassment of awkward quiet atmosphere after you have said that joke.

"Eh, it's not really joke. It's true." Akira said with a straight face as she shrugged. You could only frown at what she had said but it is in fact, true. Being with a traitor for only like a solid 30 minutes was really hard for you. Hanging out with someone you hate is the annoying equivalent of a nightmare that took place right down below the crust of earth, especially when it was Megumi that you hung out with, played hanetsuki as well, who literally just ascended from the depths of hell. 

"But how was it, (F/N)-chan?" Yato asked, handing you over a small paper plate of takoyaki. You quietly thanked him, taking a quick bite from the ball-shaped delicacy. After fully swallowing the food, you then finally answered his question.

"Obviously, it was horrible." You sighed, scratching the back of your head in dismay before taking another bite.

"See! I told you she was going to say tha-"

"Akira-cchi!" Someone loudly exclaimed out of nowhere. You craned your head towards different directions, curious to where the loud exclaim came from. Suddenly, Akira, who was standing right in front of you, was quickly then hugged by an unknown guy though he did quite looked familiar.

You watched and ate in shock as you watched the scene unfold in front of you as Yato's face literally read the words 'Move away from my cousin before I throw you over to the next city'. Akira was trying her best to get the much much much taller boy to stop hugging her, slapping, kicking, and everything just for the sake of her stomach and for the sake of oxygen.

"Kise-kun! I need air!" Akira yelped loudly, successfully hitting the blonde in the face as he dropped the green-eyed silverette to the ground as he whined, caressing his face in an oh-so-dearly manner.

You looked at the boy, eyeing him with such confusion and with focus. Suddenly, your peripheral vision was then blocked when a large amount of females flocked around the guy, pushing you away for literally what it seems to be like 5 kilometers or so.

"What's happening?" You asked in confusion, tilting your head towards Akira as you finally finished the takoyaki you were eating. "Eh? You don't know him?" Akira asked you, quite shocked about that as she stared at you, mouth agape.

"Akira, close your mouth. It'll catch flies." Yato scolded her as she glared at her own cousin.

"No, Who is he?" You asked once again.

"Geez, you really live under a rock! He's a freaking model!" She exclaimed as the fangirls flocking around the guy, just continued to do whatever they were doing.

You widened your eyes at Akira, facepalming that you didn't even know who this person was. "Oh? I don't really know him." You said, shrugging your shoulders. Upon finishing your sentence, the atmosphere grew quiet as a collective of gasps filled your ears immediately.

"Are you serious? How could you not know... Kise-kun?~" One girl said, looking at what they call, 'Kise-kun.' 

"Now, now. Not everyone knows me, like Misshou-cchi doesn't." The attractive blonde guy replied as you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"Did... Did you just called me de-?" You gasped but before you could even finish your sentence you were immediately cut off by another girl.

"Kise-kuuuuuuuun! Why don't you give me a nickname too?" She said as you deadpanned, growing quite annoyed. "Excuse me, but I'm trying to converse with your so called beloved Kise-kun." You mentally growled, facepalming.

"Maybe later, alright? Misshou-cchi looks really annoyed now, don't want you to get hurt by her now, do we?" He said, smiling at the girl as she just squealed in delight. "Alright~" She said, walking away  plainly as some other girls followed although they were still a few left.

"..." You grew quiet, a few number of girls glaring at you as Kise approached you, crouching a little bit to meet your small stature.

"You must be the girl Akashi talked about."