Chapter 18

With that thought, you started panicking as you hyperventilated with short and quick intakes of air.

"Are we gonna die here?! What if there's a murderer here or maybe even worse, a ghost!" You shriek out and hugged yourself as Akashi stayed quiet and listened to your rambles.

As you went on rambling, you quickly stopped when Akashi brought his face close to yours, your eyes widening at the sudden closeness as your cheeks had a dark tint of pink on it.

He suddenly falls down to your lap and you blink in confusion as realization hits you once you heard his soft snores.

The blush on your cheeks were still present ad you watched the sleeping form of the redhead.

You growled softly before looking at your surroundings to find a way to get out.

"Wait, why haven't I thought about opening the windows?!" You facepalmed as you slowly slid Akashi's head off your lap and quickly replacing it with your bag.

You walked over to the window to slide it open but sadly, it was rusted shut. You tried sliding it more with much exerted force although It wouldn't budge whatsoever.

You quietly groaned and had no choice but to think of a new way on getting out, still not liking the idea of breaking school property.

You sighed and took another look around your surroundings for a way to get out.

"How about that air vent?" You whispered to yourself as you walked towards the air vent, neck already aching by just looking at it from its place, which was placed on the wall that was almost touching the ceiling.

You jumped with one of your hands raised for it as you groaned for not being able to reach it.

You picked, or should I say, you pulled a chair out of it's place and placed it on the wall. You removed your shoes and stood on the chair and you let out another groan.

"Stupid height." You frowned as you got down from the chair and wore your shoes again as you moved the chair to its respective place.

You facepalmed as you looked ay Akashi to see him sleeping soundly.

"Oh, how I wish I had a phone.. His sleeping face could probably be sold for a billion dollars." You mumbled to yourself as you sat down next to the sleeping red head.

You closed your eyes and let out a sigh.

"You should wake up and help me you idiot."