Chapter 37

A/N: Early update for today because maybe around the afternoon I am no longer fully functional because for da feels that will overcome my body because Graduation Day is today.

T i m e s k i p To T o m o r r o w

You woke up groggily but not groggily as yesterday. You sat up on your bed, only to plop yourself back down in your sheets and close your eyes, still wanting to lock yourself in your room rather than return to school and will be seeing the man who stole your first kiss.

"Excuse me but Master Akashi has requested me to make sure you have already bathed and ready for school."

The maid's soothing voice rang through your ears, making you groan and flip the sheets over you some more, creating somewhat a double burrito of some sort.

"May you please tell Akas-, I mean, him, that I am nowhere close on being in the mood to go to school?" You quietly replied, only for the maid ripping the sheets away from you, causing you to drop down the floor with a thud.

"I am really sorry but Master Akashi told me to do that if you ever happen to reply like that." The maid nervously laughs as she starts to fix the messed bed up.

You groaned and sat up from the floor as you rubbed your eyes with your hands and continuing to stand up to walk towards the bathroom.

"Do I really have to?" You mentally groaned and twisted the golden doorknob, entering the bathroom with a lazy and unwanted aura surrounding you.

T i m e s k i p T r a l a l a l a l a

Finally after several shouts from the maid telling you that you need to hurry up, you finally came out of the bathroom, fully clothed in your uniform and all.

You walked towards the door, only for you stop infront of it as you stared at the door like it was a momentum given to you by an alien.

Your eyebrows slightly twitched as you reached for the doorknob and you hesitantly got out of your bedroom.

You nervously sighed and rubbed your hands on your uniform skirt as you slowly walked towards the dinner hall.

Once knowing you were already near, you quickly turned purposely to another direction, only for a bodyguard of his to throw you on his shoulder and walk back towards the dinnerhall, plopping you right next to Akashi.

You glared at the bodyguard who kept his stoic face but you knew that he would be laughing with his comrades when he returns back to his station.

Remembering you were seated beside him, you held the under of your chair and moved it away from the red head for atleast a good 30 meter gap to be infront of you.

Akashi on the other hand, didn't mind but he was wondering why you were acting like a nervous stick as you ate while avoiding eye contact with him.

After finishing your meal, you quickly got up and ran away, not even wanting to hear Akashi say 'did I say you were dismissed?' and stuff like that.

You stopped running when you were infront of the front door. You opened it up by yourself and saw the car and you entered it by your own.

"Waaaaait, It's going to be so awkward while in here." You thought to yourself and panicked inside the car, the driver looking at you with a confused face.

You fished out your phone from your pocket and a lightbulb appeared on your head.

"I'll just use this for the whole ride then." You mentally congratulated yourself and just in time for Akashi to enter the car, your eyes were already glued on the phone you have in your hands.

"Oi." You heard Akashi bluntly say, a cold tone added to his voice as you acted like you didn't hear anything and concentrated on the game that you didn't even know you had on your phone.

"Oi." You heard him repeat as your nervousness grew and grew each minute that passes.

"O-" The car stops infront of the school and you literally bolted outaide, only for a hand to grab your wrist.

You turned your head to the left, where Akashi was only centimeters away from you, an image from that day returning to your mind as you blushed furiously.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He sternly asks, his eyebrows furrowed also.

"N-N-Nothing!" You replied hurriedly and succesfully squirmed from his grip and ran towards your classroom at full speed.

"Heart, you were supposed to be the main organ that helps me in the circulation of my blood around my body, not to thump repeatedly when I'm near him!"

"And stomach, you were supposed to be filled with food not butterflies when I'm near him!"

"No!"